Why can't doctors keep themselves healthy?
What to do if you suspect a medical malpractice depends on what you're trying to achieve. It is known from surveys that a very important need of those affected is a clarification discussion with the responsible doctor. In this case, the contact person is either the hospital or the doctor himself. In the hospital, you can also contact complaints management. In some countries, an independent patient advocate (ombudsman) is required by law. You can contact him or her in the event of a complaint and seek advice.
Another important point of contact if you suspect a treatment error is present is your health insurance company. The statutory health insurance companies are obliged to support their members free of charge in the pursuit of claims for damages that arose when claiming insurance benefits from malpractice. If you suspect incorrect treatment, you can request an expert report from Medical Service of Health Insurance (MDK) to clarify whether there has been a malpractice at all.
The medical profession itself has set up facilities that support patents in clarifying a suspected medical malpractice. These expert commissions or arbitration boards are usually located at the relevant regional medical association or the regional dental association. Here you can also have an assessment whether your suspicion is correct or not. The expert commissions and arbitration boards take up cases that are not yet the subject of judicial proceedings and which, as a rule, must not date back more than five years. The advantage of this procedure is that the limitation period for your possible claim for damages is interrupted during the procedure.
In the Independent patient advice every citizen can get advice from independent advisors free of charge and, if desired, anonymously on the nationwide free advice line or online: www.patientenberatung.de; Telephone: 0800 - 0 11 77 22. In addition to advice in German, advice is also available in Turkish (Tel .: 0800 - 0 11 77 23), Arabic (Tel .: 0800 - 33 22 12 25) and Russian (Tel .: 0800 - 0 11 77 24) Language offered.
- What are FCA AICWA and ACS
- How can I treat a prepyloric ulcer?
- Should keep Zidane Bale and sell Benzema
- Blind people sleep less
- What are examples of startup costs
- Why does everyone buy Ayurvedic products
- What better food than pizza
- Twenties WordPress Theme free download
- What is a breeze
- Which NFL Franchise is Most Hated
- How were the West Memphis Three convicted
- Which asset classes are currently good values
- Can an Indian study law abroad
- What was the name of Akbar's father
- What is a breeze
- Why should I learn computer technology
- When will Jessica Jones premiere on Netflix?
- What makes a smart introduction
- Why don't New Yorkers cook
- What are writing tips for wikiHow
- What is a wrong belief
- What is enchilada sauce made of
- What is the tool for search engine optimization