How many milimoles are in 1 mole
The mole is defined as the amount of substance in a system that consists of as many individual particles as there are atoms in exactly 12 grams of carbon nuclide 12C are included. When using the mole, the individual particles must be specified and can be atoms, molecules, ions, electrons and other particles or groups of such particles of precisely specified composition .
One mole or 0.012 kilogram of the carbon isotope C-12 contains 6.022140857 (74) × 1023 (= Avogadro constantNA.) Carbon atoms.
IUPAC published an updated value in January 2018: So one mole contains exactly 6,02214076 × 1023 Elementary units .
The mole is the basic unit of the amount of substance n in the international system of units (see SI units); the unit is mol:
Sources and further information
 - Definition of mol:
The international system of units (SI), Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt.
 - mole:
Definition in IUPAC Gold Book, DOI 10.1351 / goldbook.M03980.
 - Roberto Marquardt, Juris Meija, Zoltan Mester, Marcy Towns, Ron Weir, Richard Davis, Jürgen Stohner:
Definition of the mole (IUPAC Recommendation 2017).
In: Pure and Applied Chemistry, (2018), DOI: 10.1515 / pac-2017-0106.
Updated on January 16, 2018.
© 1996 - 2021 Internetchemie ChemLin
- Why do rappers say skrrrrrr
- Which rural dwellers lie the most?
- What is the Vancouver accent
- What have studies found out about doctors
- A computer science degree is good
- Can a black hole with negative mass exist?
- How was Joseph Stalin
- Can JEE help me to crack the pilot's test
- How do I apply for car insurance
- What is TSTRANSCO's selection process
- Why should we study political science
- What is Harry Styles Confirmed Eye Color
- What is the marginal income
- What careers require arts degrees
- Is Nigeria safe for Pakistani tourists
- What is heterokaryosis in fungi
- Italic writing is taught outside of the United States
- Do people actually enjoy reading classic books?
- Which ACH service provider accepts international dealers
- How do we know Socrates really lived
- General Electric has a high level of employee satisfaction
- What is Bupropion Wellbutrin used for
- There is a monthly fee for Peloton
- What do you mean by personalized gifts