DC microgrid control types 1
Energy technologies of the future
About the editors
Dr. Fabio Genoese is a CEPS Fellow at the Center for European Policy Studies in Brussels and a lecturer at the Institut d'études politiques (SciencesPo) in Paris. His main research interests are the EU internal market for electricity and gas, an EU-wide view of the energy transition and the importance of new energy technologies for advancing the energy transition.
The energy and process engineer Dr. Peter Markewitz is a scientist at Forschungszentrum Jülich. He heads the energy technology working group in the field of systems research and technological development at the Institute for Energy and Climate Research. His research fields are energy system analyzes, climate gas reduction strategies, technology assessments and power plant technology.
Dipl.-Ing. Friedrich Schulte is responsible for the research and development strategy in the RWE Group and heads the Technologies / Scouting department. The focus of his work is the continuous evaluation of all technological developments relevant to the energy industry as well as the derivation and implementation of the resulting R&D requirements.
Dr. Sandra Ullrich is project manager and research assistant at the Competence Center Energy Technologies and Energy Systems of the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research ISI in Karlsruhe. Her main research interests are electromobility, analysis and modeling of energy systems, as well as social implications and distributional effects of the energy transition in a national and European context.
Prof. Dr. Martin Wietschel heads the Energy Economics business unit at the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research and is a professor at KIT. His main research areas are sustainable energy management, the evaluation of new energy technologies, and energy system analyzesas well as innovative fuels and drives in transport.
- How do I treat flower end rot
- How does astronomy benefit humanity
- What are some misunderstandings about the British
- What is the stamen of a flower
- Why do schools give scholarships
- How to become a Kaggle's Top Solver
- The toes will go away
- Why are the Chinese mountains so jagged
- What are the best things about Facebook
- What day did Allah create Adam
- How are river islands formed
- Have you experienced grief exhaustion
- Which is better XMPP or Firebase
- Check books are replaced
- What sizes are ceiling fan blades
- Is there anything that evolves faster than technology
- Who is your favorite misanthropic writer?
- How does photography influence painting?
- When was teleportation discovered?
- A man should be emotional and sensitive
- Is there an application to learn the flute
- Is digital painting better than traditional painting
- What is the future of Morocco
- How do we know it's 2017?