What are PhD topics related to the environment
Regulars' table for doctoral candidates
On the initiative of doctoral candidates from the University of Rostock, a new regulars' table for doctoral students was brought into being. Thematically, the regulars table is based on everything that relates to the doctorate: experiences, exchanges, worries, fears and a pleasant, funny round. All doctoral candidates are very welcome!
This is a regular meeting. Zoom dial-in data (recurring link):
The next meeting will take place online on May 20, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
to be noted: June 10, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
Knowledge talk for doctoral candidates
As a regulars' table, we would like to deal with your scientific work in addition to the everyday doctoral topics. Anyone who feels like it can present and discuss the work, the status and emerging questions in the knowledge talk. If you would like to enrich us with your work, please register! An appointment is set in the regulars' table so that as many as possible can come. The knowledge talk takes place in front of the regulars' table.
Registration as listener and presenter (the access data is also sent here):
by email to Sarah Velasco Sobeck
The access data will be sent after registration.
All doctoral candidates are very welcome!
Date: May 20, 2021, 7:00 p.m. (online)
Sarah Velasco Sobeck
University of Rostock
Institute of Chemistry
Chemistry Didactics Department
Tel .: +49 (0) 381 498 - 6489
Email: [email protected]
- Why are the Dutch good programmers?
- Which champions are Tristana closest to
- What is Kurla famous for?
- Why are Somalis fair-skinned
- Is there a king of France?
- How are the dormitories at Pepperdine University
- Can't people live without politics and religion
- How do you block someone on DeviantArt
- What is a good cover letter
- Why do rappers say skrrrrrr
- Does the vegan diet help to lower the cholesterol level
- How does advertising create new words
- What is spectrum in
- Why shouldn't I run away?
- Can remove the BJP Article 35A
- When will dinosaurs ever be brought back to life?
- What does sparkling wine contain
- Is ambition the enemy of peace
- What was the need to study biochemistry
- What makes us different from machines
- Why does DNA clump together
- How can I easily kill myself?
- What is the law of averages 1
- Can we store people's memories in computers?