What's the cutest spider
Lucas the Spider: In this video, the cutest spider on the web tries to understand why red leaves fall from trees
Recently a new “Lucas the Spider” video was released in which the cute baby spider tries to understand why red leaves fall from trees.
You probably already know “Lucas the Spider”, the cutest spider on the internet. She is the creation of Joshua Slice. Slice is an animator and has worked on the animated films “Zoomania” and “The Ice Queen”, among others.
Slice originally developed Lucas as an animation test and had it dubbed by his nephew, who is called Lucas. Because the spider was so popular on the web, it became a popular YouTube series.
In the meantime there are numerous merch articles from Lucas and we can always look forward to new adventures of the cute arachnid.
In the latest clip, which you can find under these lines, Lucas tries - in keeping with autumn - to understand why red leaves fall from trees and that is incredibly cute as always.
We think that:
Lucas is just great. It's time for a real animated film with Lucas.
- I usually forget what I just did
- Are gender-specific differences biologically or socially determined
- Is it okay to be different
- How do corticosteroids cause ulcers
- There is a craze for applications
- How do historians reconstruct the past
- Who is NASA's former Courtney Stadd
- What is the sound of freedom
- What is a probability function
- What needs to change when playing PC games
- What are the uses of virus bacteriophage
- What is a Facebook coin
- What is the Knuth Morris Pratt Algorithm
- What is web chat
- Who was Guittone d'Arezzo
- Can I use Messenger without WiFi?
- Can canned vegetables ever get really bad
- How to win a giveaway
- What is the toughest fight against freshwater fish
- The development of technology will prevent crime
- What causes car tires to wobble
- Is studying at IISER now expensive?
- Where should you never be in life
- Rabindranath Tagore is the greatest poet of all time