What are the results of the HR transformation
HR Transformation: This is how efficient HR work works
We all feel that the worlds of life and work are changing enormously - especially the executives. The hierarchical orientation decreases, models of the Participation and codecision increase. That means: The classic hierarchy pyramid and the management approach, instruction and implementation ‘are outdated today. Rather, it makes sense to act in different roles.
- The board of directors and management convey visions, goals and values and ensure the strategic direction.
- Operational managers ensure the right framework conditions as well as the development of the skills of employees ...
- ... so that employees with competence and responsibility can provide the best possible service to the customer (the customer experience).
What role does digitization play?
The transformation in HR needs digitization. On the one hand, it is about digitally aligning your own personnel strategy. That means above all, HR processes and structures to digitize within HR work. For example, when hiring applicants, the process up to contract creation can be greatly accelerated: with a digital workflow. Digital applicant management also makes HR work more efficient.
Boards and management boards of social economy organizations today expect the HR department to work with creative methods. All digital and analog channels must be used in order to attract good employees. Often it is also about finding the "needle in a haystack" accurately. You can find more about trends in online recruiting in conQuaesso® JOBS recruiting report:
The decisive factor is that digital changes must always suit the company and its employees - and create real benefits. The HR department can also do the digital transformation of the entire company (help) shape. After all, digitization measures bring about changes for the people in the company. You have to bear these changes. The HR department can accompany you in this process.
The type of work is also changing - due to digital possibilities, changes in society and the wishes of the younger generations. In the corona pandemic, social enterprises also had to do so in record time wherever possible Switch to home office. Flexibility and agility come to the fore.
The trendy term New Work originally describes a more comprehensive concept. Many people now use it for innovative work design. These can be flexible working hours and work location models, but also the attitude towards work. This is where the HR department has to be active and creative.
Who does what? - Board of Directors, Management, Human Resources
The majority of the participants in the contec HR study have this topic staff Clearly located at the top management level (board of directors or management) of the organization. The proximity to the commercial board has grown historically. However, the first companies in the industry also understand personnel as Innovation or cross-cutting topic. You are realigning responsibility within the board structure (e.g. in a new board area “Innovation Management”).
It is also possible to distribute the responsibilities among several board members. So z. B. administrative personnel issues remain in the commercial department. Another department takes on the creative issues. Sometimes the organizations locate new personnel issues in staff units that are close to the board.
In the opinion of many decision-makers, personnel-related impulses and initiatives should in future more from the personnel department and controlling come. This makes sense because the HR departments in the industry are becoming more professional. A fit HR department scores in terms of profitability, but also in employer branding or talent management.
How far the organizations or departments are in this development and how they shape the process varies.
- In the case of small sponsors, the focus is even more on optimizing processes in the administrative personnel area.
- Larger organizations are increasingly building up resources in creative HR work.
In terms of the structure of the HR department, the entire spectrum from 2-person departments to 40-person teams can be found in the industry. Smaller organizations sometimes work with external service providers, e.g. B. in billing. Larger ones sometimes even offer services for others.
The HR professionalization can take different directions: The amalgamation of all disciplines in a central, superordinate HR department is one direction. The complete division and relocation into special areas is another (e.g. relocation of personnel controlling to higher-level controlling). There are also different approaches for personnel development.
The following applies: Every organization must find individually suitable structures and models. A coherent business model for personnel work in the company is crucial for success.
☛ Act your HR business model as the basis for collaboration
always together with everyone involved!
How do you best go about it?
A transformation of HR work does not happen on the side. Therefore our recommendation is: Plan with enough resources and the right expertise. This investment is worth it. Because the topic of personnel is decisive for competition. Give the project enough space. You have to find out for your company which attitudes, which competencies and which HR business model bring sustainable success. The model must also work in conjunction with the executives.
Organizations in the social economy are often overwhelmed with the holistic transformation of the various HR functions. We know a typical scenario from many conversations:
- It is clear to everyone that the previous model no longer meets the new requirements. In daily work, however, there is not enough time to develop a strategic approach with a clear target image. The responsible persons therefore develop temporary solutions for individual areas at short notice. However, these overwhelm the organizations or create new conflicts.
For many responsible persons, the complexity of the undertaking is "HR transformation" the biggest problem. That is precisely why there is no getting around it: Always clarify the basic process, structure and role issues in advance!
If you want to get started as quickly as possible, but also in a structured way, or if you need a sparring partner, you can involve external experts. This is especially helpful if you don't have the time in day-to-day business. In this way, you can fall back on empirical values from other projects. A professional external view of your organization can also be valuable.
- What's the newest book you've bought
- Is there any cheap accommodation in Melbourne?
- Are the voters interested in the morale of the politicians?
- What is the reason for vomiting?
- How effective is sleep hypnosis
- When does morale rise above professional ethics?
- How has English lost the informal you?
- Which driver should be used for Mosfet
- Where should I go in Baden Wuerttemberg
- Was there ever a time before time
- Has anyone ever tried Trichocereus Terscheckii
- What is Facebook crypto currency Libra
- Has Argentina improved its economic freedom?
- Where can I get UNIX
- What is the hybridization of BF3
- How long does a refrigerator stay cold?
- Who is Bulley Shah
- Contains CBD oil pesticides
- When is International Cat Day
- Should Roger Federer retire
- Why do you rarely wear bras
- Which are the fabulous destinations in Jaipur
- How can I fix this error 1
- A 4G network is available in Chennai
- My overheated MacBook 2016 is all right
- A mathematician can be a good writer
- Makes HTC good long-lasting phones
- Can I generate my own barcode?
- What muscles do triceps dips work
- Why are tax cuts good
- You can now use Facebook
- How can I make my beard smoother
- NLU hostels have attached bathrooms
- How are the ranges determined for military snipers