How do I overcome an identity
These pillars describe the 5 areas of life in which people develop their IDENTITY.
If all pillars of life could be developed well, one speaks of a good self-esteem (identity).
If only some of them could be developed, they can help to overcome this situation in cases of need, difficulties or life crises (resilience).
A good job, a good partnership or the exercise of a belief can help to overcome a life crisis.
To find or develop these resilience factors, psychotherapeutic discussions are necessary in order to regain balance and find life worth living.
Make an appointment with me - Tel. 0676/6018638 and take your time.
Depending on the health insurance or your social situation, I will calculate my fee for it.
- How is spaceX insured
- What would godlike AI do
- What is indifferent to you
- What is the relative location of Seattle Washington's
- Why didn't Europe switch to IPv6?
- How can you become your assistant director
- Why is the CPU of my laptop too hot
- Why we're attending a funeral
- Learning to cook will save you money
- What is a common misconception about Picasso
- Why is salt used in the ice cream factory
- What's wrong with Kraft Heinz
- What are collections named tuples in Python
- What is closed posture
- How do you clean your dirty tub
- Who could stop stammering?
- What if it never comes
- What is short circuit
- Why are Apple products so successful
- Seriously, is Oyo Rooms a scam
- What makes Arsenal a great club
- What is the psychology of the service providers
- Is Saudi Arabia an ethnostat
- What's the point of using pi