What are the negative effects of porn
Psychosexual Development of Adolescents: Furious Outline of the Influence of Pornography
The enfant terrible of classical modernism masturbates on the book cover with a sorrowful look: the prelude to the upcoming outline about pornography, which the child and adolescent psychotherapist / psychiatrist and sex medicine specialist Alexander Korte furiously serves. He critically questions the tendency to dramatize an alleged sexual danger situation and the trivialization of the potential negative effects of pornographic content on the psychosexual development of children and adolescents. He brings both poles closer together, taking into account the development-dependent vulnerability of underage pornography users. The procedure is multi-dimensional: Korte alternates between an empirical-sexual-scientific, a psychoanalytic and a cultural-scientific perspective. What he considered - the historical change in pornography, post-modern access via online channels, youth sexuality, analytical-film-theoretical positions and the structural coupling of pornography to the economic system - is repeatedly adapted and reflected upon depending on the perspective. In detailed work, he picks up small parts such as the gender aspect of the different usage habits in relation to pornography or the tailoring of porn videos to the consumer's individual sexual script. The author further discusses possible positive and negative effects of pornography consumption; A differentiation is made between violent and non-violent pornography. In principle, pornography should always be problematized when it appears physically or psychologically injurious, discriminatory or exclusive.
This book also convinces with the polished language of the author and his ability to present even very complicated facts in an understandable way. It encourages the reader to keep changing his own professional and personal perspective on pornography and the level of discourse together with the author and thereby gain a deep insight into the matter.
The book is suitable for everyone who works clinically and therapeutically with adolescents and who have considered the extent to which the consumption of pornography influences the psychosexual development of minors. Verena Lepschi, Sandra Dehning
Alexander Korte: Pornography and Psychosexual Development in a Social Context. Psychoanalytic, cultural and sexual science considerations on the ongoing arousal discourse. Psychosozial-Verlag, Giessen 2018, 230 pages, paperback, 29.90 euros
- How is electricity produced in California?
- How good is an MSc in Microbiology
- What is an ideal sustainable world
- What are parallel and distributed computer systems
- What is a parabolic trajectory curve
- How many types of game coading
- What are the best tips for astronomy
- What is real estate stock investment REIT
- What do you think of Bucky Barnes
- Which virus lives in bacteria
- Why should UX designers have mentors
- How impossible could life be
- Some animals take dust baths like humans
- Who is the biggest fool in Dutch history
- What does every university town need
- What are the beginnings of modern dentistry
- Why shouldn't you use WhatsApp
- What is the lifespan of honey
- Can you describe God scientifically?
- Is counterintuitive or counterintuitive better
- What is puff pastry
- How do I get a Shisha license
- What is the concept in architectural design
- Who is the best screenwriter
- How will the expansion of the Amazons headquarters affect Seattle?
- What is Cable Internet Service
- What does JEDKH
- Female narcissists lie about everything
- What is SFTP and FTP
- Is there something wrong with being calm?
- What is ITR 1 and ITR 2
- What does OTS mean in aviation
- Why did God make the mother