How to meet Anna Kendrick
Anna Kendrick: Not a Cheshire Cat
Anna Kendrick, 29, thinks her colleague Aubrey Plaza, 30, is great - she reacts to nonsense just as annoyed as she does.
The Hollywood beauty ("Into the Woods") can be admired next to her friend ("Parks and Recreation") in the film "Life After Beth" and the two women became friends during the filming. It was really refreshing for Anna to find someone she could talk to. "I'm very close friends with Aubrey Plaza," smiled the actress in an interview with the British edition of "Marie Claire" when asked which previous co-stars became real friends. "Hanging out with her is like a breath of fresh air in a world where people smile all the time. It's a relief to hang out with someone so allergic to shit."
The actress can already look back on an impressive career and counts superstars like Robert Pattinson (28, "The Rover") and Kristen Stewart (24, "Snow White and the Huntsman") among her famous co-stars. The trio stood together in front of the camera for the mega-successful "Twilight" saga, but Anna is not at all surprised why the public was more interested in their colleagues. "I think people took note that I was there, but it didn't seem to mean much to them beyond that because I played human," she mused. "Twilight" fans love werewolves and vampires - the supernatural elements. People used to say, "Oh yeah, you're in this movie. Can you tell me about all of the other people in the cast? ""
For her role as Beca in the hit movie "Pitch Perfect", however, the grace received more attention, the second part of the music comedy will be in German cinemas on May 14, 2015.
What Anna will never forget: the collaboration with two-time Oscar winner George Clooney, 53 ,. Together they stood in front of the camera for the tragic comedy "Up in the Air". Her role even earned the actress an Oscar nomination and spurred her career. But she will probably not forget the filming for another reason. "I found out what a big kid he is - he's very playful," she said of the Hollywood star. "He didn't play tricks on me because I think he realized that I would have become a shaking pile of misery by then, but he was playing football while I was trying to prepare for a scene and he was blatantly trying to get my head around to meet, "recalled Anna Kendrick.#Subjects
- How is it that only some oceans are polluted
- How is insulin transported from the pancreas
- How do you benefit from advertising on Facebook
- How is C ++ used in Microsoft
- What a word you can't stand
- What is the biggest song text
- Was Islam responsible for the genocide of the Armenians?
- What is the price of PVC door
- How can I help my cousin
- What is an SDI input
- Why is dhokla considered great food
- One sip is right
- What is it in a passage
- Why are the Chinese mountains so jagged
- Which job portals are available
- Fresh meat contains vitamin C.
- How did your friend offend you
- Which Pioneer mixer is the best
- How do I make a banana smoothie
- What is Ghost Push Malware 1
- Why do dogs fall asleep so quickly
- What are personal injury attorneys
- How long should you walk on Shabbat?
- What worries the developed economies