What type of beer is Coors Light
Coors Light is currently the 2nd best-selling beer in the USA. Almost 8% of US beer drinkers buy Coors Light. With 102 calories per can (with an alcohol content of 4.2%), the calorie content is in the lower range of light beers. The Coors Light beer is particularly well-known for its cool etiquette. On these, the mountains that can be seen turn blue as soon as the beer temperature has dropped below 4 degrees Celsius.
Our scouting report on Coors Light beer
- Capacity: 355ml
- Alcohol content: 4.20% vol.
- 102 calories per can
- 5 grams of carbohydrates per can
- Especially delicious when chilled
- When the Coors beer has reached the optimal temperature, the mountains on the label turn blue
German art of brewing & the water of the Rocky Mountains
As with many other US light berries, the roots of Coors Light are directly in Germany. The founder of the Coors Brewing Company was the German Adolph Coors from Wuppertal. He founded Coors Beer in Golden, Colorado, not far from the Rocky Mountains in 1873.
Coors was of the opinion that the water used plays a decisive role in the quality of a beer. This was one of the reasons why Coors chose Golden as the location for their brewery. After all, the water in the Rocky Mountains was considered to be one of the cleanest and best in the United States.
To this day, Coors Bier has not lost this strong relationship with the Rockys. The famous mountains are still the main source of Coors Light's water and the peaks are prominently featured on the Coors logo. If you should buy your cans of Coors Light, the Rockys will immediately catch your eye.
- What is Quest
- What do the Gothic believe in?
- How did video recorders work
- Can completely replace human blood
- Will red light therapy relieve fibromyalgia
- What is the actual shipping delay for Nexus 4
- Is the world bigger than the universe
- What is the new Facebook Move programming language
- Who are Oovoos investors
- Who has experience with lucid dreams
- What is an ASMR trigger
- How does an anonymous website gain importance
- What kind of Loewe never bells
- Is the research shown in newspapers true?
- What's the worst joke ever
- Why did my wife stop loving me
- Sathyabama University is an autonomous university
- What does the word deception mean
- Why my blog traffic is dropping
- How do mining activities affect you
- What is Trenton NJ known for
- 900 is a bad SAT score
- What is the name of a self-replicating program
- Why do most antidepressants increase sleep