How do I import songs to Spotify
Transfer playlist - this is how it works with Spotify, Amazon Music and Co.
Several music streaming services have now become established. If you switch from one provider to another, there are a few ways to transfer your painstakingly created playlists. We'll show you how it works with Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer and Co.
The popular music streaming providers do not have a direct import function. However, there are some external services that do the job for you and help you transfer your playlists and other content from one streaming service to another.
Change music streaming service and move playlists
After Google announced that it would discontinue its “Play Music” offer, customers transfer their data directly to YouTube Music using the tool provided for this purpose. If you want to move between other streaming services, you have to go to a third-party application.
Soundiiz can help you change your streaming provider for free. The service supports numerous major services, including Apple Music, Napster, Deezer, Google Play Music, and Spotify. The service is available as an app for Android as well as a tool for Windows or a web app in the browser. This is how you move your overviews of favorite songs from Spotify, Apple Music and Co .:
- First, register with the service.
- Then log in to the music streaming service from which you want to export the data.
- You will then see the overview of your playlists. Choose a list that you want to move to an account with another music provider. Several lists at the same time can only be managed with paid access.
- Tap Save configuration.
- A list of all songs will be created. Check that the playlist fits. Sometimes some songs are skipped or left out.
- Then select your new music streaming service to transfer the playlist there.
An alternative to Soundiiz is TuneMyMusic.
Transfer playlist - this is how it works with Amazon Music
With Amazon Music, playlists can only be exported, not inserted. Here you have to access an alternative, for example Free Your Music, formerly Stamp. The service is also available for free, but it makes moving to Amazon Music in the free version a bit cumbersome.
With some mobile phone contracts you get access to a music streaming service for a certain period of time free of charge. You can find current promotions in our overview.
Here you can find Free Your Music for Android:
The download for iOS:
In order to import more than ten songs, the Pro version has to be activated for just under 9 euros via in-app purchase. In addition to Amazon Music, the major music streaming services such as Spotify, YouTube, Deezer or Tidal can also be found here. Corresponding apps for Android and iOS are also available. Here, too, there can be gaps in the song after the transfer.
We'll also show you how to share a playlist with friends on Spotify.
- How can I remove watermarks in Photoshop
- What is a severed vagus nerve
- Are there atoms in a vacuum
- What is a severed vagus nerve
- Is love an attraction or obligation
- Can exe files work on cell phones
- What is human satisfaction
- Why is Apple discounting the iPhone XR
- How do i paint a breadboard
- What does 2 5 SATA
- Why are suburbs traditional and cities modern
- How do I write white papers
- How do you test glow plugs
- What is Sami Yusuf known for?
- Why does the skin tingle
- The progressive political movement overemphasizes empathy
- Has cervical cancer symptoms
- What do applicants for covert weapons licenses value
- Dialectical materialism contradicts entropy
- Narcissists are addicted to love and limitation
- Kotlin is easier to learn than Java
- Which devices make it easier to be professional
- How do birds migrate
- Which painting raised the most questions?