Why do I always have stomach problems
Depending on what is causing the feeling of fullness, you can either do something yourself - or with the help of a doctor.
What you can do yourself if you feel full
Diet can have a major impact on feelings of fullness. You decide to a certain extent whether it occurs or not. What to eat if you are bloated is something you must try. Perhaps you cannot tolerate certain foods? Then you should avoid them altogether.
To avoid overwhelming your digestive system with overeating meals or swallowing too much air, you should:
- Eat several small meals instead of a few large ones
- chew thoroughly and talk as little as possible while eating
- eat a high-fiber diet and regularly consume fermented foods such as yogurt, kefir or sauerkraut
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and sweeteners as much as possible
Naturally support digestion: If the stomach is still pressing, you can feel the fullness too Home remedies to grapple. For example, caraway seeds, ginger, fennel or peppermint can aid digestion if the stomach feels full. You can use it to brew tea, for example. Bitter substances, for example from the gentian root, can also be beneficial for a feeling of fullness. Baking soda - more precisely, baking soda - can also help with heartburn, as it can bind excess stomach acid.
Get physically active: Exercise - preferably in the fresh air - can stimulate digestion and helps you to get rid of the feeling of fullness more quickly. So take a little digestive walk after eating. It can reduce the feeling of fullness and get the bowels going.
Learn to relax: If the feeling of fullness is probably due to stress, it is best to learn a relaxation technique such as yoga, autogenic training or meditation. When the mind calms down, it often has a relaxing effect on digestion.
Visit pharmacy: There are some medications for stomach fullness that you can get over the counter at pharmacies. Get expert advice there.
This is what the doctor does when there is a feeling of fullness
If the feeling of fullness is an accompanying symptom of an underlying disease, the doctor will treat this disease first. Most of the time, the unpleasant feeling of fullness also disappears.
- What is a smart card
- Social media apps 2
- How old is Logan Paul
- How do I relax my calf muscles
- Do narcissists discard their dirty little secrets
- How can you support autism
- Chemical waste testing should be compulsory
- What are some examples of cultural relativism
- Why do some people speak less
- Who offers real CWS 100 exam questions
- Why didn't Europe switch to IPv6?
- How can you stress test your children?
- What are the best current Christmas films
- Is there a Beatles fashion
- Might defeat Captain America Bucky
- What if I tweet
- How will traffic lights turn green
- What is the nature of the game of hockey
- Can my dog eat fried chicken bones
- How often are your servers updated
- What self-defense mechanisms do plants use
- Who was America's first ally
- Are psychotics born or made
- Who will win the Kentucky Oaks 2019