Derma Roller works for acne pits
Acne & acne scars
After the acute phase of acne has passed, scars often remain. In order to renew the complexion again, we have state-of-the-art and proven procedures at our disposal. With a Pixl laser treatment, the formation of new collagen is sustainably stimulated and the scar tissue is remodeled. This is how new skin is created. We like to use the same procedure for wrinkle treatment. After a thorough analysis of the skin, the treatment mode is determined.
Depending on the affected skin area (face, cheeks, forehead, chest area or back), the area is covered with an anesthetic ointment. After 25-30 minutes, the ointment is removed and the lasering performed. Tiny holes are shot deep into the layers of the skin. This not only leads directly to a ‘shrinking’ effect, but also stimulates the formation of new collagen. The process is painless and after 10 minutes it is all over. On the first day you look a bit red, as if you had lain in the sun too long. Occasionally punctual bleeding can occur, which is a good sign. This creates a fine crust on the face, which dissolves completely within the next three days. A discreet reddening persists for about 1-2 weeks, but can be covered with make-up.
In the case of very deep scars, it may be necessary to carry out the treatment a total of 2-3 times with an interval of 3-4 weeks. The distance should be longer, but not shorter. The final result is only visible after 3-6 months, depending on the individual collagen regeneration. For the time before and after the laser, you will receive a special skin care product from us, which optimally prepares the skin for the laser and accelerates the healing process.
- How reliable is the Aspie Quiz
- King George III had siblings
- What is the chemical composition of Naptha
- What are you skeptical about
- What will Modiji do in the future
- How will the expansion of the Amazons headquarters affect Seattle?
- Which films show characters realistically
- What is a gene encyclopedia
- How do I fix my dry eyes
- What is IELTS very difficult
- Why do ants walk in straight lines
- What exactly do journalists do
- What is the origin of the polka dot
- How does Candace Owens make money
- Why do we feel weak
- What is the best CA course
- Which is thicker iron and copper
- How do I grow followers on Quora
- What was anti-Semitism like before 1933
- What experience changed your love life
- How is water a compound of hydrogen
- Most creative web UI component sets
- What language do professional football teams speak
- Wii internet is free