The hair grows back after the follicles die
If they are suddenly avoided, the body literally breathes a sigh of relief. The fewer acids and waste products that get into the body, the faster the old deposits - which are located in the scalp and prevent any new hair growth - can be loosened and removed. And that is precisely the number 1 requirement for new hair growth.
Once the old waste is gone, the nutrients and minerals supplied with an alkaline diet and high-quality dietary supplements find their traditional places in the scalp (requirement no. 2). The hair follicles that are taking care of are nourished and nourished and new hair will soon appear.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Ablon Glynis, A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair, The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetik Dermatology, November 2012, (Double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the efficiency of an oral supplements given in women with thinning hair)
- Ablon Gynis, A 3-Month, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Ability of an Extra-Strength Marine Protein Supplement to Promote Hair Growth and Decrease Shedding in Women with Self-Perceived Thinning Hair, Dermatology Research an Practice, 2015, (A three-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the ability of an extra-strength marine protein supplement to aid hair growth and reduce hair loss in women with self-assessed thinning hair.)
- Zschocke I, Radtke MA, Cummerow R, Dibbern N, Reich C, Augustin M, "A Pilot Study on the Efficiency of Silicium Gel on the Thickness of Hair on Healthy Women with Thin Hair", Cosmetic Medicine 2007; 28 (6): 283-287, (pilot study on the effectiveness of silica gel on hair thickness in healthy women with thin hair)
- Lassus A., Colloidal silicic acid for oral and topical treatment of aged skin, fragile hair and brittle nails in females., The Journal of International Medical Research, 1993 Jul-Aug; 21 (4): 209-15., (Colloidal silica for the oral and topical treatment of aged skin, brittle hair and brittle nails in women)
- Prager et al, A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Determine the Effectiveness of Botanically Derived Inhibitors of 5AR in the Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, April 2002, (Eine randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Study to determine the effect of botanical-derived inhibitors of 5AR in the treatment of androgenic alopecia.)
- Kim AR et al., The inhibitory effect of Scutellaria baicalensis extract and its active compound, baicalin, on the translocation of the androgen receptor with implications for preventing androgenetic alopecia., Planta Medica, 2014 Feb; 80 (2-3): 153- 8, (The inhibitory effect of Scutellaria baicalensis extract and its active ingredient, baicalin, on the translocation of the androgen receptor with effects in the prevention of androgenic alopecia.)
- Betsy et al., Zinc Deficiency Associated with Hypothyroidism: An Overlooked Cause of Severe Alopecia, International Journal of Trichology, 2013 Jan-Mar; 5 (1), (Zinc Deficiency Associated With Hypothyroidism: An Overlooked Cause of Severe Alopecia)
- Bhat et al., Trace element levels in alopecia areata, Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, 2009, (trace element levels in alopecia areata)
- Park KM et al., Extract of Allium tuberosum Rottler ex Spreng Promoted the Hair Growth through Regulating the Expression of IGF-1., Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine, 2015, (Extract from Allium tuberosum supports hair growth by regulating the expression of IGF-1)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Why are furs considered fashionable
- What kind of rock is peridotite
- Who would win Kisame against Fourth Raikage?
- Donald Trump is done after the debate
- Which devices make it easier to be professional
- How difficult is IAS for engineering students
- What is your rating of the company Sailpoint
- How good is Indonesia's leadership in ASEAN
- What is it like to understand people
- There are online coding boot camps
- How do birds migrate
- What are some cool apps for Android
- Well worth a 35,000 wedding
- Can cause diabetes pancreatitis
- Is symphonic a monophthong or diphthong
- History of Shotokan's Influence on Taekwondo
- Who are your ten favorite saxophonists?
- Why is paradise always a garden
- Hotel management is the best career option
- How do you approach an unfamiliar dog
- What are good roasts for ROBLOX players
- How do new shipbrokers find customers
- What is the process of transcription
- What are special effects