Why is learning HTML5 necessary
How can you learn HTML5
Some people ask, "How can I learn HTML5?" If you are one of those people interested in the advancement of the World Wide Web, you may be struggling to find the right resources. Some academies and courses promise high levels of performance in HTML, but it costs a lot of money. Below are our suggestions on how to learn this language for free.
What is html5
HTML5 is the fifth revised version of the HTML standard. HTML is an abbreviation of Hypertext Markup Language and refers to the standard markup language that programmers from all over the world use to use websites and apps. It was established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in 1993 and has been updated four times since then.
The latest version or modernization of HTML came in 2014, it has improved the language in relation to the latest multimedia content, including parsing rules, ability to use inline SVG and MathML in text / html, new elements, types of form controls, and much more more.
Where can you learn HTML5 for free?
There are several web courses available to help you learn HTML5 and start coding. However, here is a short list of three websites that can give you results. Check out our suggestions.
World Wide Web Consortium is the producer of HTML, the language on which the Internet is built. Since you want to bring them closer to other people, it's no wonder that they free courses offer with the topic: how to code in HTML5.
You can join the course via edX, it lasts six weeks. You will probably need 6-8 hours per week if you want to complete the course. But if you want a certified certificate - request it (you will, of course, have to pay for it).
Another great MOOC is “Introduction to HTML5” on Coursera. This course is the first of five courses in Web Design for Specialization (Basics of Web Development and Coding) from the University of Michigan. This course lasts three weeks and takes 2-4 hours / week. To complete it, you need to complete all of the assessed tasks. As with edX, if you want official, certified recognition, request it, you will receive the certificate in the mail. But you will have to pay for it.
“Learn HTML5 programming from scratch” is a free Udemy course. It is made up of 6 teaching hours each containing around 10 hours of video material; Access to the video material is available at all times. You discuss, by the end of the course you will be ready to create fully developed HTML5 websites, understand HTML and CSS, and create web apps on mobile devices. You will receive a completed course certificate which can be helpful for later job searches.
Back to you
How did you learn to code in HTML5? Have you taken courses, maybe an academy or even college or university program in computer science? What do you think of this: can a person learn to code on their own, or is a mentoring program necessary? We'd love to hear your thoughts, leave a comment.
If you particularly like this article, read more about web development:
- Where is the Uberriese in the war of infinity
- Why is MTBE added to gasoline
- Your Jewish mother likes to cook
- All intelligent persons are wise
- How has your curiosity affected your career
- How do I treat flower end rot
- What is the Delta H value
- How to make black vinegar
- Why are Photo Booth images so dark
- What is studying space science
- Which city is near Indore
- What's the worst joke ever
- How is Berkeley College a good school
- Why some industrialized countries still have bureaucracy
- Why are dark clothes warm
- What is petty corruption
- Would you like to get to know Justin Bieber
- Which came first, wine or beer
- Why did De Ligt sign for Juventus
- What are the best skills to master
- Which Indian startups do this pretty well?
- BITS Goa is a strict college
- How can I minimize dust
- All problems can be solved logically