Who planned and designed Delhi Metro Tracks
Business success in India
The number of German companies investing in India or expanding their presence is increasing significantly. From many years of consulting experience, Karl Waldkirch offers solid information on well-founded preparation for a commitment in India. So the reader receives, inter alia. an overview of success factors (adapted product development, market assessment, location evaluation, legal and business due diligence, negotiation strategies and personnel management) and information on growth forecasts for the Indian market. The author shows how bureaucratic hurdles can be overcome and infrastructure deficiencies successfully met. Best practice examples from successful international companies such as Schenker, BASF and Degussa make the book a useful guide for business in India. In the 2nd, expanded edition, the figures have been updated and individual investment aspects are discussed in more detail.
Success factors in India business
Production and quality control
Personnel and Management
Research and Development
Successful market entry strategies
Dr. As CEO of ASC (Asia Success Company), Karl Waldkirch heads a consulting company specializing in Asia, especially India. He also works as a freelance consultant and offers his knowledge of India to international companies.
"Solid information for well-founded preparation for a commitment in India, very good analysis of the business opportunities and a valuable treasure trove for pragmatic solutions". Jörg Sost, member of the company management and personally liable partner of Freudenberg & Co.
"A practical guide for doing business in India with clear company examples and valuable background information." Ulrich Lehner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Telekom AG
“A guide, not only, but especially for medium-sized industries. Thoroughly researched, systematically analyzed and with many practical examples. A must for the business decision to develop, manufacture and market your products in India! A practical handbook for successful and long-term engagement in India. “Peter E. Schaaf, CEO, Messer Cutting Systems World
“A valuable support in examining a potential engagement in India. In particular, the approach to Indian business partners and employees is worked out in this book. ”Bernhard Steinrücke, General Manager, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai
“An excellent guide on how to do business successfully on the Indian subcontinent. The book deals with the individual market entry phases, paves the way for the search for local Indian partners and conveys valuable experience that investors have gained. ”Prof. Dr. Heinrich v. Pierer, former chairman of the supervisory board of Siemens AG and chairman of the Asia-Pacific Committee of German Business
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
- Book TitleBusiness Success in India
- Book SubtitleRecognize success factors, develop perspectives, open up markets
- AuthorsKarl Waldkirch
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-4549-5
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2013
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8349-4548-8
- eBook ISBN978-3-8349-4549-5
- Edition Number2
- Number of Pages XVIII, 198
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness Strategy / Leadership
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What are the best dramatic male monologues
- Does Warren Buffett support universal health care?
- What is Kurla famous for?
- Have you ever visited Quebec?
- How do horizontal mergers increase market share
- What if our climate changes completely
- Where can I find the beautiful women
- I am asexual. Should I tell someone
- What are some international telecommunications companies
- What are the best books on the game
- Where do billionaires go for sailing trips
- Can you teach architecture
- What are excellent fighting skills
- What is micro macroeconomy
- What is IKEA's best-selling product
- Has cervical cancer symptoms
- Why isn't water wet?
- What's your favorite vegan chicken substitute
- What is infinity in relation to infinity
- How can I remove blackheads quickly
- Did Albert Einstein believe in quantum physics
- Which operating systems could replace Windows 10?
- When do we use vector multiplication
- Why should we believe in the universe
- Are NCERT books needed for business
- What stocks should I buy with 100?
- What does it mean to be merciful
- Where is the Israel Gaza conflict going
- Is walnut stronger than mahogany
- Why sucks boys hostel food sucks
- What's the best tree ever
- Are you satisfied with the Jio fiber plans
- What is KohlRaush's law