How do you greet someone in Turkish
Translation of "Greet someone" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
He just wanted to to greet someone, a girlfriend.
One can to greet someone, without saying anything.
Plenty of ways to say Hello don't involve words.
Letter to the Au Pair Originally Translated from English We would like to greet someonewho can spend some time with our 4 year old boy.
Welcome Letter to the Au Pair We want to welcome someone who can spend some time with our 4 year old boy.
Why should we to greet someonewho is already there?
What is remarkable in Chinese and very different from our Western cultures is that it is enough to simply say the title for to greet someone is.
What is remarkable in Chinese and very different from our Western cultures, that it is enough to just say the title for greeting someone.
More and more often I come across people who stubbornly keep their hands in their pockets when they are to greet someone or should say goodbye.
I find more and more people are keeping their hands in their pockets when they meet people or say goodbye.
Social Customs: When in Mexico to greet someone, it is normal for you to shake hands with men and women you have just met. Women also give the men or women a kiss on the cheek to greet them.
Social Customs: When greeting someone in Mexico, it's common to shake hands with men and women that you have just met; women might also greet men or women with a kiss on the cheek.
There are a few things you would like to say and understand in any language: To greet someone, order a drink, ask for directions, and so on.
There are some things you'll want to say in any language: you'll want to say 'hello', order a drink, ask for directions and so on.
I would like to to greet someone.
Dear friends, I want most of all to greet someonewho gives us the honor today despite his tight schedule.
My dear friends, before we start, I'd like to welcome the one honoring us with his friendship, and presence despite a very busy schedule.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 13. Exact: 13. Elapsed time: 83 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is the difference between life after death and reincarnation
- Has there ever been a tornado in lava
- What are your suggestions for Amritsar City
- My overheated MacBook 2016 is all right
- What game made you a gamer?
- Beltech is a web development company
- Where are SKF bearings manufactured
- What's the best flawed song
- What are the developers doing at Oracle
- Are ENTP and ADHD synonyms
- Genetic engineering is required
- What is David Moyess management style
- What are some tips for freshmen
- Which bank use billionaires with several millionaires
- What is universal coupling and its types
- Lenovo ruined Motorola
- Are you for or against copyrighted works
- What are entry-level stock traders doing
- What do you mean by senescence
- What does this sentence 1
- Which US banks accept Bitcoin
- How long do bricks last
- What is mass culture characterized for?
- How to find a pen pal