Is silver poisonous to humans
Liquid compounds containing silver can cause severe corneal damage if the liquid comes into contact with the eyes. Repeated and prolonged contact with the skin can cause allergic skin inflammation.
Inhaling high concentrations of vapors can cause nausea, breathing difficulties, headache, or inflammation of the airways. Extremely high concentrations can lead to tiredness, dizziness, loss of coordination, unconsciousness and even coma or death.
Liquids or vapors can also cause inflammation of the eyes, larynx, or lungs. Intentional misuse and inhalation of overdoses can be harmful to fatal.
Silver is moderately poisonous.
The symptoms of poisoning are:
- digestive problems
- and unconsciousness.
Ingestion of the material or vomiting can lead to pneumonia, which can be fatal.
The following effects on laboratory animals have been proven to be the cause of chronic diseases caused by silver or its components:
- kidney damage
- eye damage
- lung damage
- liver damage
- brain damage
The following human effects can be assumed to be the cause of chronic diseases caused by silver or its components:
- irregular heartbeat
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to solvents containing silver can lead to
cause permanent damage to the brain and nervous system.
- The potential of methyl ethyl ketone or hexane to act as a neurotoxin, especially if both
occur at the same time and can be aggravated by repeated contact with skin or airways
Environmental effects of silver
For information on
- environmental effects
- Effects on organisms in laboratory / field tests
- Toxicity of the silver compounds to aquatic organisms
- scientific results
visit the following link:
Silver and water
Back to the periodic table of the elements
- Adults should wear rubber or plastic pants
- What are some cool facts about Vishakhapatnam
- But what exists cannot be measured
- Destroys morale in anime
- How good is OUAT for agricultural engineering
- When did the American Civil War end?
- What kind of Loewe never bells
- Why do students have to learn mathematics
- How are we going to produce fuel on Mars?
- What are DNA Networks
- Our Prime Ministers are bodyguards IPS officers
- Why is my friend hiding her hair
- What does your car look like
- Which elective should I take?
- Has Chris Kyle ever shot a child
- Does olive oil really help your skin?
- What's your best experience with technology
- Why is pink considered a secondary color
- How to use functions in PHP
- How long is 65 minutes
- Is a phrase a correct English
- Were gay men executed in the past
- What can you do in a week
- How is poetry