Is eBay trustworthy for branding
eBay starts new payment processing in France, Italy and Spain - China will follow suit
Starting today, eBay will manage payments on its marketplace in France, Italy and Spain. By managing the entire payment process on its platform, eBay creates a streamlined experience for customers - giving buyers more flexibility and choice in payment methods, and giving sellers an easier way to run their business.
In the fourth quarter of 2020, eBay will process payments for more than 1 million sellers worldwide. More than 38 percent of the company's global platform volume was processed through managed payments this quarter. After launching in the US in late 2018, the company expanded its payment management to Germany, the UK, Australia and Canada, now adding France, Italy and Spain, with Greater China to follow soon. The company is still on track to move the majority of sellers in its marketplace into payment processing in 2021.
Strengthening the customer experience through managed payments
With managed payments, eBay is creating a simpler, more modern marketplace in the service of our customers - and all of this to empower people and create economic opportunities for everyone. By managing all of the payment processing for our customers, our buyers, our sellers and our marketplace win.
The customer benefits of the new payment processing
- A larger selection of relevant payment options in the checkout process: eBay will offer German buyers a variety of payment options, including credit card, direct debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
- A comfortable and consistent checkout experience, regardless of the payment method chosen by the buyer: By taking over payment processing, eBay can optimize the user experience throughout the entire purchase and post-order process.
- Purchases made as part of the new payment processing are covered by eBay Buyer Protection, regardless of the selected payment method, provided the other requirements are met.
- One central place to control the business: managing your business becomes easier for sellers. With the new payment processing, sellers can find all information about their eBay business, including payment information, in one central location. This allows sellers to quickly and easily track and control all of their transactions and customer interactions.
- Lower costs and more control over your business: Most sellers can expect their payment processing costs to decrease after moving to the new payment processing system. They will also benefit from a simplified pricing structure.
- Fast, direct payouts: Sellers no longer receive payments from buyers. Instead, the payouts from eBay are sent directly to the sellers' bank accounts.
Over the years, the range has expanded from a consumer-to-consumer marketplace with a flea market-like character to a business-to-consumer platform, which means that new goods are offered by commercial dealers, as opposed to second-hand goods from private suppliers.
eBay is a US company that operates the world's largest online marketplace. It was founded on September 3, 1995 by Pierre Omidyar in San José (California) under the name AuctionWeb. The company also offers its services in Europe, for example in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The PayPal payment service was also part of the company until July 17, 2015. Over the years, the range has expanded from a consumer-to-consumer marketplace with a flea market-like character to a business-to-consumer platform, which means that new goods are offered by commercial dealers, as opposed to second-hand goods from private suppliers.
- Have US prisoners Internet access
- What do surreal numbers mean
- What are the Redmi Mobile models
- Path to equality between people
- What makes mercury a pure substance
- Why is nuclear waste dangerous?
- What a leader Amit Shah is
- Why do people have mental health problems
- What do mussels eat
- What's your favorite Andy Black song
- Leaving negative energies
- Why do all Jungkook ship with Taehyung
- What is augmented reality
- What are harmonic currents
- Was Catelyn Stark dismissive of Walder Frey
- Are the sirens considered demons
- What is the tantric practice of Maithuna
- Most Filipinos eat balut
- Where can artists work
- Windows 8 sells well
- Can autistic people watch anime
- Where is nirvana
- Protect the country or individual freedoms
- Which questions phrases make you feel familiar