Which place is popular in eroding
Spark erosion (EDM for short, electrical discharge machining) is a thermal, abrasive manufacturing process for conductive materials that is based on electrical discharge processes (sparks) between an electrode (tool) and a conductive workpiece.
The processing takes place in a non-conductive medium, the so-called dielectric (mostly oil or deionized water). Either in a basin that is filled with the medium, or the eroded area is thoroughly rinsed with the medium using hoses.
The electrode tool is brought up to such a narrow gap (0.04-0.5 mm) on the workpiece until a spark flashes over, which melts the material and vaporizes it. Depending on the intensity, frequency, duration, length, gap width and polarity of the discharges, different ablation results arise. Even complex geometric shapes can be produced. The electrode material is selected according to the material to be processed. Copper, brass, graphite, copper alloys (mostly tungsten) and hard metal are the most common electrode materials.
A distinction is made between spark erosion drilling (drill erosion), spark erosion cutting (wire eroding), in which a wire forms the electrode, and spark erosion sinking (sinker erosion), in which the electrode is pressed into the workpiece as a negative shape with the help of an electric discharge machine. Another application that is becoming more and more popular is disk erosion, with a copper, copper-tungsten or graphite disk serving as the rotating electrode.
items Spark erosion.
In: Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Processing status: February 19, 2008, 10:30 UTC.
title=Erosion EDM&oldid=42710575 (Retrieved February 28, 2008, 07:45 UTC)
- What is the highest ranking of him
- Is college privately toxic
- How do we find good software developers
- What guidelines support small businesses
- Which band sang the song Danger Line
- What is the cheapest accommodation in Amsterdam
- How can I visualize 4D
- Why are my dreams depressing
- What does a writer need most
- How can I minimize dust
- How does the Japanese particle work
- What is the best radio station in Azerbaijan
- How can I minimize dust
- What are the types of panic disorders
- Is competition good for youth of India
- Who can appear for the PTE test
- What does Ueli Steck's training look like?
- What should everyone know about nature
- What do the Democrats fear in 2020
- What does box mean in horse racing
- What are some examples of seamless design
- Will we ever develop intelligent robots
- All spices are antioxidants
- What works as SDE in Amazon
- What's your opinion on Lethwei
- Who is Luke Skywalker's sister
- Who sang the song Love Child
- Would you buy baby products online
- What is Incremental Revenue
- What will happen to Belgium?
- Male employees can have long hair
- What is an event driven programming paradigm
- Can see spiders at night
- Is there a real me