Should I be majoring in computer technology
Bachelor in Computer Technology
Upon completion of this program, students will receive a Bachelor of Arts.
- Technical and Technical Skills - Graduates can apply mathematical, scientific, and engineering principles in the design, analysis, experimentation, and testing of computing devices, components, subsystems, and software using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Technical and leadership skills - Graduates can recognize and achieve high levels of professionalism and achieve careers in which they hold leadership positions, work in multidisciplinary teams, make decisions that are socially responsible, and communicate effectively.
- Worldview and Personal Development - Graduates will be aware of ethical, moral and diverse systems in a social context and be ready to continually demonstrate their ability to learn new concepts, identify new directions and adapt to the needs of a rapidly changing world adapt.
- At the time of graduation, computer engineering students have achieved the following program results:
- Principles: The ability to identify, formulate, and solve technical problems using principles from engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Design: The ability to apply the engineering design process to create solutions that meet specific needs, taking into account public health and safety, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, economic, and other factors appropriate to the discipline.
- Experimentation: The ability to design and conduct appropriate experiments, analyze and interpret data, and use technical judgment to draw conclusions.
- Communication: The ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Responsibility: The ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in technical situations and to make informed judgments that need to consider the effects of technical solutions in global, economic, ecological and social contexts.
- Learning: The ability to recognize the continuing need to acquire new knowledge, choose appropriate learning strategies, and apply that knowledge.
- Teamwork: The ability to work effectively as a member or leader of a team that sets goals, schedules tasks, meets deadlines, and creates a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Basics: Knowledge of the basics of engineering, natural sciences and mathematics and their applications in computer technology.
- Which spice is better than butter?
- What was the reason for the Mahabharat war
- How do I hide bruises
- What is the end of Subway Surfers
- What is surface tension? Explain in detail
- Is it safe to surf in Australia?
- How many world championships has Germany won
- What big plants in containers are good at
- Which film franchise would you bring back
- How do you say gracious in Turkish
- Is MasterCard and Visa are competitors
- Microsoft Office Word is free
- Why are introverts mostly single?
- What is a valuer in data modeling
- What are some social sites like Quora
- What makes the silent ones so dangerous
- Have you never seen a superhero movie before?
- Cocaine would make Coca Cola better
- How accurate is the science
- Why are children drawn to scary things?
- What is half of 0 3
- Is a cactus a tree
- What does God's grace mean for you
- Use polymer JS