What is the most boring Guinness world record
How brands use the Guinness Book for their content marketing
The publisher Guinness World Record now even has its own department for advice and collaboration with advertisers. This year the company was part of the for the first time Cannes Lions and showed how the values of a company could be highlighted with the help of a world record. At that time it was still top secret which brands would make it into the current yearbook.
Now it's official and HORIZONT is presenting a selection of the most impressive campaigns with which the respective companies not only generated PR and social buzz, but also set a real world record at the same time.
LG is building the largest house of cards
To achieve this, the Korean company and its US partner broke two records in the spring of this year: Berg not only built the highest house of cards made from conventional playing cards within twelve hours. The fragile structure with 48 floors and a height of 3.3 meters also stood on a LG washing machine, which was just spinning at 1000 revolutions per minute. This world record was a complete success on the social web: the online video for it received over 100 million video views on the social web.
LG Guinness World Records 2017
Jaguar does the highest loop
With the giant loop, Jaguar wanted to demonstrate the agility of its first family sports car. A team of experts calculated parameters such as the exact target speed, the dimensions of the system and the exact radii and approach angles for the journey. The experiment was a success and, among other things, caused huge press coverage in a total of 30 countries.
Jaguar F-Pace Guinness World Records 2017
Intel lets most of the drones fly
With this spectacle, Intel wanted on the one hand to create greater acceptance for drone technology. In addition, the world record of the most drones flying at the same time provided a great story for the Intel CEO's appearance Brian Krzanich at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Last but not least, the group made it into the media around the world and became a topic of conversation on social networks.
Intel Guinness World Records 2017
Staedtler develops the longest colored pencil
The orange-colored mega-writing instrument from Staedtler is now in the possession of art education students who process it into a work of art. Incidentally, with his world record, the Staedtler also did a lot of PR for the Wopex material he developed, which is supposed to make his products particularly unbreakable.
Staedtler Guinness World Records 2017
- How has leaving NAFTA affected you?
- Is IIT Bombay the best for CS
- Why does a lightbulb burn out
- Which is the best recyclable thermoplastic
- How was the Red Cross financed
- Why do colors absorb heat
- How does Google AdSense make money
- What is an organic limestone
- How is the population of Sofia Bulgaria
- What is your opinion on dehydrated fruits
- What role does concentration play during meditation?
- What is the history of visual narration
- Are Kakashi and Zabuza considered to be S rank
- What was the main purpose of stocks
- What makes Edvard Munch so great
- What does the cutest dog look like
- How do you let go of the hatred
- What are the escapes of life
- PS4 was taken to jail
- What makes cotton shirts shrink
- According to Hinduism, spirits exist
- Who is Timothee Chalamet's girlfriend
- Do you think Johnny Depp is innocent?
- Where is the CAG audit from Discoms