What is speed dating
Speed Dating (German)
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Other spellings:
- Speed dating
- Speed dating, Plural: Speed dates
- IPA: [ˈSpiːtˌdeːtɪŋ]
- 1) organized event in which the participants have the opportunity to get to know many people (possible life partners, business partners or the like) in a short time
- 1) Dating
- 1) „Speed dating One knows above all from the partner search. In Würzburg, potential roommates should now get to know each other in no time at all. "
- Nominative: singular Speed dating; Plural Speed dating
- Genitive: singular Speed dating; Plural Speed dating
- Dative: singular Speed dating; Plural Speed dating
- Accusative: singular Speed dating; Plural Speed dating
- English: 1) speed dating
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Union faction invites you to the AISpeed dating - AI like Artificial Intelligence, and Speed dating how Speed dating. Ralph Brinkhaus appears quite late. And Thomas de Maiziere little in love.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 16, 2019
„There are too few women in politics. So now there was something else Speed dating in the Tölzer district office.“
Mercury, June 27, 2019
„At the Speed dating the IHK should bring future trainees and companies together. There are 700 vacancies in Frankfurt alone.“
Frankfurter Rundschau online, September 18, 2018
„In five minutes to the babysitter: Speed dating usually leads to a flirt or job. Recently, however, also for childcare.“
Berliner Morgenpost, October 22, 2018
„Political Speed dating by Markus Söder and Hubert Aiwanger: The state parliament elects Söder as prime minister on Tuesday.“
BILD.de, November 02, 2018
„At the Speed dating It quickly becomes clear that every relationship is communication and every communication is relationship.“
Focus Online, November 11, 2019
„The CSU in Ottenhofen tried a new form of election campaign event on Sunday: they invited to Speed dating into the pizzeria Camillo.“
Mercury, January 28, 2020
„Two general practitioners in the Osnabrück area have become one Speed dating invited to make work as a country doctor appealing to the medical offspring. 15 practices were there.“
NDR, November 11, 2019
„With a Speed dating Between humans and robots, a series of events on the topic of artificial intelligence (AI) started on Thursday in the Hamburg future workshop 'Hammerbrooklyn-Digitalcampus'.“
GMX, November 21, 2019
„Some traditionally celebrate with a waltz and dinner for one, others prefer to dance in the Pratersauna or toast to it Speed dating with new acquaintances. A little New Year's Eve guide for spontaneous people.“
DiePresse.com, December 31, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "speed dating":
Speed dating:… IPA: [ˈspiːtˌdeːtɪŋs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Speed-Dating Nominative plural of the noun Speed-Dating Genitive plural of the noun…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Speed dating" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Speed-Dating/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Speed dating". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "speed dating" and help improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Speed dating (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Speed Da | tings Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Speed cubing (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular Speedcubing; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Speed cubings (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Speed | cu | bings Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [s] Grammatical…
Speed run (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular speedrun; Plural the speedruns genitive: ...
Speed runs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Speed | runs Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
Speeds (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Speed Hyphenation: Speeds Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
spear (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Speer; Plural spears genitive: singular spear; ...
Spears (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Speer Hyphenation: Spee | re Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Spears (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spee | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃpeːʁən]…
Spear (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Speers Hyphenation: Spee | res Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Why are most people so empty inside
- Where will you never meet an ESFP
- South Africa represents the continent
- Why do Italians emigrate to Great Britain?
- Which animal has 11 legs?
- Are ULIP plans good
- Vote all journalists
- Can a band cover any song?
- Where is the parotid gland located
- How is it that only some oceans are polluted
- Do people believe in online shopping
- How can you benefit from Panchakarma
- EBay is only for used items
- There are SUV convertibles
- What are trends in book advertising
- How long do you jump rope
- How powerful is Supreme Kai
- Why do you love Capri
- What is character isdigit in Java
- Which gas is exhaled from the lungs
- What is informal terror
- Can masturbation reduce my performance in bed
- What is the oxidation number of CaCO2
- Why is Elon Musk selling his patents