How are fonts designed and digitized
Webfonts: With creativity to more beautiful websites
With the term font summarize all characters that were designed according to an identical design concept. If there are several variants of such a font that differ, for example, in terms of line width or spacing, then they are referred to as Font family.
The different fonts are suitable for different areas of application. When choosing a font, you should therefore pay particular attention to two things: the Readability of scripture and theirs emotional impact. The medium also plays a major role in this. In the case of so-called serif fonts, the individual letters at the end of the letter bars have small horizontal lines that make it easier to read small print text fluently. However, this font is not always ideal for reading on a monitor.
Function and position in the text should also influence the choice of font: while particularly conspicuous fonts in the headings attract the desired attention, they often appear out of place in the body text. For this reason, web designers often use several different fonts or font styles (this is how the variants within a font family are called) in one text. However, you shouldn't overdo it here, otherwise the website will quickly appear overloaded.
The individual fonts also differ greatly from one another in terms of their effect. The following table provides an overview of which fonts are particularly suitable for which texts and which associations they trigger in the reader.
- Why is Messi a favorite
- Can Wittyfeed explain that
- Which alcoholic beverages are flammable
- How should we study chess endings
- Can you decipher the word tfel
- What do you think of ALK shares
- How can someone stop eating dairy products
- How do mining activities affect you
- Sadism is a trait that is only reserved for humans
- What are some favorite brands of rice
- Where do muscles adhere to bones
- Which are better films or books 1
- Where can I learn French in Luxembourg?
- Will Jennifer Doudna win a Nobel Prize
- What is the advantage of happiness over wealth
- How can I blanch pasta
- Which computer brand lasts the longest
- Why do economists prefer macro to microeconomics?
- Does Google X really exist?
- What sport do you have to run for?
- How can I download free songs
- Could your startup benefit from partnerships?
- Is gasoline a conductor of electricity
- What is the average speed of molecules