Which animal ends with L.
TheChildren's animal lexicon for clever foxes
If you want to know something about animals,
you can read it here.
Of course, very big children are also allowed to make contributions so that the lexicon is as beautiful as possible!
|If you help, the dictionary will grow rapidly. We need you!|
Project management and technology: Dr. Vollrath Wiese ([email protected])
Link references are very welcome! If you like our encyclopedia, please refer to this encyclopedia!
Many thanks to the Sparkasse Holstein, which has donated many encyclopedias and reference works as working materials for the young authors. copyright: The texts and all images in the children's animal lexicon may only be used by children. The texts and images may not be posted elsewhere on the internet or printed in books or magazines. Any commercial use is not permitted.
Looking for animals
After first letter:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M
N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Sorted by relationship: mammals
Amphibians / reptiles
we have also set up:
Flower pages of the young naturalists
more and other information about animals:
http://www.tierenzyklopaedie.de (lots of information and photos about animals)
http://www.tiere-online.de (Note: these informative pages also contain advertising)
http://www.das-tierlexikon.de/ (Note: these informative pages also contain advertising)
For almost all questions: WHAT IS WHAT for small and very big children:
Nature diaries for children to take part in are for example:
http://www.naturtagebuch.de (from BUND)
http://www.naturdetektiven.de (from the Federal Agency for Nature Conservation)
Information for children and parents on the Internet:
http://www.kinder-stadt.de or http://www.kindex.de
and as a Schleswig-Holsteiner for teachers, parents and students:
c 2001; Text and images may only be used by children for educational purposes; any business (commercial) use is not permitted.
Texts and images of the "Kinder-Tierlexikon" are only allowed to be used by children for learning and educational purposes.
No commercial use is allowed. No part of the "Tierlexikon" may be reproduced.
The children's animal lexicon has been in existence since March 2001 times visited.
Page of Dr. Vollrath Wiese ([email protected])
Haus der Natur - Cismar Imprint and disclaimer
- How do I improve my social attractiveness
- What is the sign of surface tension
- What speed is required to watch videos
- Is Fiddle a violin
- Killing schools creativity
- Where were Fibonacci series used?
- What does LiI stand for
- How does Humira Adalimumab work
- What does theft of trade secrets mean
- What's your favorite meme picture
- Why is everything gigantic on Mars?
- What is the mileage of a Bullet 500
- What should I learn before starting
- Can we do distance learning in IIM
- Autistic people hate to be surprised
- What are plasma-based particle accelerators
- What it took people too long to invent
- How did you lose your girlfriend
- Railcars arent connected by Indian passenger trains
- There are SUV convertibles
- How does packaging affect the environment?
- Is diamond syrup safe for babies
- How do media influence our views?
- How do people survive the winter without the heat