How to make homemade ice cream
Prepare ice cream yourself
Eggs, milk, cream and fruits are the most important ingredients for a delicious fruit ice cream. (Photo by: photodesign / depositphotos.com)
Ice, ice, ice
But there are also unusual tastes when making your own Ice cream Not too short! Whether orange ice cream, avocado ice cream or pistachio - everything is possible! Making ice cream yourself can not only be fun, it is also more often healthier to eat than conventional ice cream from the supermarket.
The homemade ice cream does not contain any artificial additives, it consists only of natural ingredients. Once you can properly prepare ice cream, it no longer matters which type you want to make.
We'll show you how you can make ice cream yourself in next to no time!
If you want to prepare ice cream, you can either make it with or without an ice cream machine.
Basically you need the following basic ingredients to make ice cream yourself:
- Liquids such as (whipped cream, sour cream, kefir, créme fraiche, ...)
- Milk (cow milk, almond milk, soy milk, ...)
- Sugar (honey, caramel, syrup)
- Eggs (serve as emulsifiers that create a connection between water and fat)
- possibly flavors (cinnamon, vanilla, ...)
- Fruit of your choice
Tip: 1 egg can also be replaced with 1 teaspoon of flour.
The amount of ingredients depends on the amount produced.
Tip: Those who value a very healthy variant can, for example, use almond milk instead of conventional milk. Sugar should also be replaced with honey, for example. Schalgobers can be replaced with fat-free natural yoghurt.
Ice cream without an ice machine - no problem!
- If you don't have an ice cream machine, you can put the unfrozen ice cream mass into the desired container and place it in the freezer for around 20-30 minutes.
- Then you should stir the mixture well with a wooden spoon or whisk and then put it back in the freezer.
- This process should be repeated 2-3 times until a creamy, fluffy ice cream has formed.
Make ice creams yourself: vanilla ice cream
- 6 egg yolks
- Vanilla pod
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 125 g of sugar
- 250 ml milk
- First the vanilla pod is cut lengthways. Then the pulp is scraped out and put in a saucepan with the milk, the pod and the cream. When the mass starts to boil, stir. The pot must then be removed from the heart and the pod removed. Let cool down briefly!
- Now the egg yolk is whipped creamy with the sugar. Then the liquid is also added to the cream-milk mixture in the pot. Simmer over low heat until the mixture thickens.
- The mass can then be poured into a bowl (preferably a metal bowl) until it has cooled to room temperature. If this is the case, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator (freezer) or freezer or chest until the mixture is solid. However, it is important to stir every 30 minutes so that no ice crystals can form.
Tip: You can also replace the vanilla pod with cocoa, cinnamon or coffee.
Fruit ice cream (without egg)
- 300 g of fruit
- 125 g icing sugar
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 250 ml whole milk
- Wash the fruits and cut them into small pieces - if you use frozen fruits, let them thaw.
- Then finely puree the fruits - preferably with a hand blender - and mix well with the remaining ingredients.
- Then it's off to the ice cream machine or directly to the freezer.
When it comes to fruits, there are of course no limits to your imagination:
Tip: The fruits can also be replaced as normal with (finely ground) nuts or pistachios.
Also exceptional spices and ingredients can be poured into the ice cream such as:
- and many more.
Our recipe recommendations:
In order to enjoy homemade delicious ice cream to the fullest, it is worth purchasing some "helpers" that can relieve you of some of the work:
- This includes household appliances like Ice cream scoop, Ice cream spatula, piping bag and a food storage container.
- Who his ice cream in a bag If you want to feast, it is worth buying a croissant machine. Delicious bags can be made in it without any problems.
- Someone who wants to make the work of making the ice easier can get one Ice machine gain.
Rating: Ø 4.0 (404 votes)
- Are there any advantages to paying from AOL
- What is a non-financial risk
- What is your definition of a startup incubator
- Can we make money with Lumosity
- How advertising improves company sales
- How does Emotet malware work
- South Sudan is moving towards genocide
- What are 2 examples of irony
- Is BeatO Glucometer good
- How does Iron Man instruct his suit
- Would you prefer to eat Halal or Kosher?
- How do I play a fast bowler
- What is the origin of the polka dot
- Has IntoNow raised any funds
- How does Gatorade cause diabetes
- Java Swing is a fast GUI framework
- West Bengal has evolved under TMC
- Where was filmed almost Christmas
- What does a trial employee do in banks
- Why is nuclear waste dangerous?
- Why did Liszt write so many transcriptions
- What about body fat is dangerously low
- Frauds by government fraudsters are growing
- How was slavery abolished in France
- What do you think of KIK
- What does Peloton cost
- How is rice vinegar made
- Did Tyrion die in Game of Thrones
- When did theatrical drama first become popular?
- What is custom WordPress development
- Disruptive marketing disrupts conventional marketing
- How do 5 HT2A receptors work
- The US could quickly double its GDP
- Which led to the Noakhali riots