Male flight attendants can wear make-up
Flight attendants at Norwegian were only allowed to wear flat shoes if they had a doctor's certificate. Otherwise, high-heeled pumps outside the aircraft with a heel height of at least two centimeters were mandatory. That was even in the budget airline's 22-page dress code.
But that's over now, the clause has been deleted: From now on, flight attendants can do without heels - and sore feet. They also no longer have to put on make-up. As the "Independet" reports, female employees will in future be able to completely omit make-up, while male employees will also be allowed to wear "light make-up".
Petition against strict dress code at Norwegian
"As a responsible employer, we are in constant contact with our employees in the cabin to see how we can improve our dress code," said a spokesman for Norwegian about the change.
Continue reading after the ad
Before that, there was a lot of criticism for the airline's strict dress code. More than 19,500 people signed a petition to allow women to wear flat shoes.
Pants as a standard for the uniform
Other airlines such as Aer Lingus and Virgin Atlantic have also abolished the make-up requirement for flight attendants. Trousers are also part of the uniform standard for stewardesses at both airlines.
- What controls your thoughts
- What are the career opportunities in CSE
- How to become a medical illustrator
- The town of Killeen is scary
- Polo shirts should be stowed away
- Why shouldn't children curse
- Creatine gives you high blood pressure
- Which brand of lipstick is rare
- How do I try CLAT
- Insurance companies can provide loans
- What are the main causes of leukocytosis
- What colors are for Halloween and why
- Who is Kakashi's mother in Naruto
- What is co-living
- Why were fortresses built
- How is electricity generated with a spring
- Who is the founder of BookMyShow
- How often does the Congress meet in secret?
- Sports betting is a sin
- What's so special about Bethesda Maryland
- How did Trump ruin your business
- Runs Google+ ads
- Why are few Swamis teaching Kriya Yoga
- Why didn't the FTC Amway shut down