What is the Scrum Framework
What is scrum
The best-known agile framework briefly explained
Scrum is one of the most well-known agile methods today - and with good reason: thanks to its simple structure and clearly defined roles, the Scrum principles can be learned quickly, used productively and thus easily exploited the advantages of agility.
The core of Scrum
The focus is on the Scrum team, which acts largely autonomously through the cooperation of three roles. It decides what is implemented in which order by whom and how. The scrum master is responsible for the process. His goal is a high effectiveness of the Scrum Team. The product owner has the task of prioritizing to ensure that work is always on the most valuable. The developers make the decisions about the technical implementation and ensure quality and maintainability appropriate to the business model.
The developers work in development cycles of one to four weeks (sprints) towards a sprint goal defined in the Scrum team. The team inspects its work at regular intervals and adapts its approach and product backlog. Thanks to the continuous improvement cycle, Scrum teams achieve their goals faster.
What are the advantages of Scrum?
Scrum is relatively easy to learn and can be used quickly. Thus, Scrum can often be the first step in making development projects agile. In addition, Scrum defines clear roles (developer, product manager and Scrum master) and a well-structured but flexible development process. In spite of all the clarity, there is always the option of taking into account the specifics and experiences of your own project and thus developing your own individual Scrum process.
Our offer for Scrum
- We offer training paths with certification for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, developers and managers.
- We also carry out the training in-house, tailored to your needs.
- We will provide you with an experienced interim Scrum Master (on site or remotely).
- We accompany you on your way to becoming an agile organization.
Do you already know it-agile?
The experts on agile work and agile methods
Customers want to be excited. With innovative products, speed, transparency and reliability. Together with your teams and managers, our experienced agile coaches ensure that you do not lose sight of your goals, even in complex environments, and implement the right agile methods for sustainable change.
- We integrate pragmatism with idealism
- We empower you sustainably without being dependent on us
- We generate customer focus with effective agility
Our customer magazine
In our magazine we put together articles about agile work for you. The spectrum ranges from methodological topics such as Scrum and Kanban through agile leadership to technical aspects such as agile testing and flexible architectures.
- Available as a subscription or single issue
- Digital or print
- Individual articles immediately available digitally
Worth knowing and reading
You might also be interested in agile work
Enduring silence in the meeting, visible vision in digital times, ... In our ongoing series "Agile Coaching Tips" you will find helpful tips for the everyday life of Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches ...
A clear product vision creates motivation and focus and is ultimately the prerequisite for effectively prioritizing features.
The pressure of the competition grows and the decision is made. In order to assert itself in the market in the long term, the company should and must become more innovative ... What can you do now?
Get news, inspiration and tips on agile work, conferences, current dates and much more on a monthly basis.
© 2021 it-agile GmbH - All rights reserved.
- What are some urban development strategies
- Why do some people hate toast
- How strong is Shiki in one piece
- Why are firefighters considered heroes
- Peace or war, what are you taking
- What is good news wordpress theme
- Is raw salmon safe for dogs
- How can America get around slavery
- How do you know your bike?
- What is your opinion on Ramdev Baba
- Does my dog feel my feelings
- Why can't I leave my perpetrator
- What is AMP in Google
- When does killing become immoral?
- Should India ban loudspeakers in mosques
- What yoga pose will tighten my stomach
- What is SocialWick com
- Could the real military kill a Jedi
- How does raga have medicinal effects
- What is a stigma in a plant
- How long did people eat each other?
- Was Roseanne Barr's tweet racist
- What are the main beliefs of Christianity
- Do flies deserve to die