Engineer is a graduate or postgraduate
Postgraduate studies are based on an undergraduate course that was successfully completed and ended with the acquisition of a first academic title. As a rule, at least according to the guidelines of the Bologna Process, the student graduates by acquiring a Bachelor's degree.
The further course of study is therefore referred to as postgraduate - after acquiring an academic degree.
In the higher education laws of the individual federal states, postgraduate studies are subdivided into advanced, supplementary and additional studies.
However, there are no clear definitions of this term - postgraduate studies can refer to in-depth studies to obtain a doctorate as well as to professional training, which on the other hand is sometimes counted under supplementary studies.
The master’s degree programs are clearer and can be divided into advanced, non-consecutive and consecutive master’s degree programs.Postgraduate master’s degree programs are a type of non-consecutive master’s degree that requires additional professional experience.
Non-consecutive master’s courses follow any completed university course, with the emphasis on "any". The degree of MBA or a Master of Business Administration is a characteristic completion of such a non-consecutive Master’s course.
The consecutive Master’s degree is a postgraduate degree that builds on the previously completed Bachelor’s degree and expands and deepens the knowledge acquired there.
Degree programs in comparison
Typical examplesThe Master’s degree programs, which were also introduced at German universities with the Bologna Process, can be regarded as ideal for postgraduate studies.
An older example would be a doctoral degree that could be pursued after acquiring a Magister Artium degree.Of course, the doctorate still requires postgraduate studies, but this would be more precisely described as post-postgraduate studies, because the doctorate is usually preceded by the master’s degree and the bachelor’s degree.
Find the perfect complement! Postgraduate studies are not an easy decision. Depending on the degree they have already successfully completed, graduates should find a suitable addition. This means that interested parties should already have chosen a professional direction or define it in more concrete terms. Order all information brochures from the universities in question and their offers for postgraduate courses. Read experience reports on the various educational institutions on the Internet. Then create a pros and cons list and note down important points such as duration, costs and professional added value.
- Taking sertraline increases memory
- How unique are zebra crossings
- How are debt securities performing now
- Why didn't my iPhone show send Gmail?
- Why is it bad to be bad
- What are the Benefits of Spirulina Powder
- Is Christianity illegal in Vietnam
- Parquet floors are recommended in the kitchen
- Metamorphic rocks may contain fossils
- What does RAC 81 RAC 53
- What happened to Jesus after he died
- Why is Joyram Bati famous
- What was Weezer's most successful song
- Which is the oldest college in Madurai
- Are radical SJWs the new old left
- The cement industry is one foot loose
- Why is AlCl3 soluble in water 1
- Is it safe to use during pregnancy
- What are some unique YA Fantasy books
- How successful is Naaptol
- What was your last injury
- How do I contact a drom seller
- Can you fix a cracked engine block
- There is a list of super foods
- Is there another world in the earth
- Is there a competitor to Quora Site
- How is Asutosh College of Geology Honors
- All spices are antioxidants
- You Can Make Money From Scientific Research
- How should I deal with a rebound?
- What is customer relationship management?
- What causes non-stationary in time series
- How do I write better every day
- What is the saturation pressure of the liquid?