Conducts ionic bonding electricity
Understand chemistry 4, workbook
10 2 Textbook pages 12–13 An atom consists of an atomic nucleus with positive, negative, uncharged and positive, negative, uncharged. The atomic shell is made up of positive, negative, uncharged. Ions have more or less than. Neutral atoms have as many neutrons as protons. as many electrons as protons. as many electrons as neutrons. The atoms of noble gases have an outer shell that is fully occupied by. The noble gases are called (), (), (), (), (), (). Noble gases combine very easily with other elements. not good with other elements. only with precious metals. The main types of chemical bond are bond, bond, and bond. What belongs together? Connect the appropriate terms. Ions positively charged nucleus particles protons atoms or groups of atoms with more or fewer electrons atomic bond table salt ionic bond electron pair bond Ions with a deficiency of electrons are electrically positive, negative, neutral. One speaks of a metal bond when the substance only consists of negative metal ions and free electrons. consists of freely moving electrons and positive metal ions. positive metal ions. In addition to the electron pairs, substances with electron pair bonds also have many freely movable electrons. conduct electricity particularly well. are bad conductors. Metals, salts (ion lattices), molecules or atomic lattices? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Atomic structure and chemical bonds For testing purposes only - property of Verlag öbv
Made with FlippingBookRkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy ODE3MDE =
- Telemedicine apps will be successful
- What are your favorite texts in Dire Straits
- What's the best book on Kindle
- What do the black hole pictures prove?
- What is customer relationship management?
- How do I start investing in Canada
- How was Christmas Eve and day
- Who was before God
- How Mindfulness Reduces Stress
- What is TUK
- How do you deal with missing children
- You could make tear gas out of onions
- Is Chitkara University good for MBA
- What are your emotionally necessary swear words
- Who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Is it good to do a BBA
- Why do you rarely wear bras
- Siri is possessed by a daemon
- How was your experience at the KV school?
- Obama banned Iraqi refugees in 2011
- How to Lower Cholesterol
- Is anthropogenic global warming a falsifiable theory
- How does Quora affect the stack overflow
- Who took this picture
- Will technology blind people at some point?
- Does grunge rock have a future?
- What is a PMKVY Franchise
- What makes a morning heart attack fatal
- How do you identify undervalued stocks
- What are hormones 2
- Why do not high altitudes experience any pressure
- Why don't people answer my questions
- How is econometrics different from statistics?
- Why is Logan Paul fighting KSI