What are the calories in red plums
The plums belong to the rose family. There are thousands of varieties of plums, but the most popular ones are the plum and the mirabelle plum. The fruits can be dark purple, red, pink, or yellow. The pulp can be yellow or red.
The plums are mainly grown in America, Asia and Europe. The most important growing regions in Italy are Emilia Romagna (35%), Campania (23%), Piedmont (6.9%), Lazio (5.8%), Marche (4.5%) and Basilicata (4.4%) .
The red plums from “Marchiato Fresco” are in:
Nutritional values for 100g fresh rust Susine:
of which sugars
Nutritional values in g. Sources: database USDA (United States Department of Agricolture) and database INRAN
GOOD TO KNOW
The plums contain fiber, vitamins and minerals. The plums are also rich in polyphenols which have a strong anti-free radical effect. Leutins, Criptoxantine and Zeaxantine belong to the family of flavonoids and can inhibit free radicals.
Would you like a recipe with red plums? Oreegano is the most extensive cooking community .... click here!
- Which year is the millennial cutoff
- Defending is easier than attacking in football
- What does box mean in horse racing
- What kind of website is Suzo Happ
- Where can I learn C programming online
- How can I repair Dragon Age Inquisition
- What is mm
- How do whole abdominal shells taste
- What is government oligarchy
- Will new fossil fuels ever be formed?
- What causes an intestinal blockage
- What do you know about Stephen Hawking
- My first kiss is a kiss goodbye
- What is the return to Jeevan Labh
- What is the Best Lean Certification Institute
- How do I install Pentaho on Windows
- What role does parasitology play
- What is systems thinking used for?
- How can we feel biologically happy
- Treatment for hypothyroidism may cause hyperthyroidism
- What language do the Ukrainians speak
- Which is better pharmacy or graduation
- Which automatic transmission is used in Creta
- What are mosquitoes injecting you