What is feof in C 1
End-of-file test in a stream.
Pointer to the FILE-Structure.
The function " feof "returns a non-zero value if a read attempted to read past the end of the file. Otherwise, it returns 0. If the stream pointer zero the function calls the invalid parameter handler as described in Parameter Validation. If further execution is allowed, it will errno on EINVAL set, and that feof returns 0.
For more information about these and other error codes, see _doserrno, errno, _sys_errlist, and _sys_nerr.
The feof Routine (implemented both as a function and as a macro) determines whether the end of the Streams was handed over. When the end of file is exceeded, reads return an end of file indicator until the stream is closed or when Rewind, fsetpos, fseecoder clearerr is called for him.
If a file is e.g. b. Contains 10 bytes and you are reading 10 bytes from the file there feof 0 because the file pointer is at the end of the file because you did not try to read past the end. Only after you have tried to read an 11th byte , becomes a Non-zero value returned.
By default, the global status of this function is limited to the application. See Global Status in the CRT for information.
For additional information on compatibility, see Compatibility.
Stream I / O
- What is Czech supermax
- Is green tea good for diabetes
- How do you know your bike?
- What should everyone know about Bristol
- Why does the refrigerator make ice cream
- Which underrated 80s film deserves a remake?
- Regret loving someone
- Are Percy Jackson's books correct?
- Is sunlight a living being
- Depression is a real phenomenon
- What are some blues rock music
- How can something pull the other
- Why does compassion inspire love
- Justdial is good
- Have you ever revisited a previous relationship?
- What is music theory and composition
- Which leads to futility
- Where can I get drawing products online
- How do I get to Kedarnath
- Which country offers the most lavish lifestyle
- All materials deteriorate over time
- His real name was Engelbert Humperdinck
- How many liters are 3000 ml
- Can an owner block an easement