What is explicit
What exactly is classified as "explicit" content?
The "Explicit Content" logo is used when the text or content of a song contains one or more of the following criteria that could be considered offensive or unsuitable for children:
- Language that contains strong expressions (one word is enough)
- Evidence of violence, physical or psychological abuse
- Evidence of sexual behavior
- discriminatory language
Please ensure that you mark the tracks or your entire release as explicit if any of the above statements are true. iTunes can hide your release in the shop if the content is not appropriately labeled.
As soon as you mark a track as explicit on your album, the entire publication will be marked as explicit in most shops.
Explicit content is not sold on iTunes by Belarus, Burkina Faso, India, Nepal, and Uzbekistan.
Note: If no track is marked as explicit and the "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" logo is used on the artwork, all tracks are marked as explicit.
Your question has not yet been answered? Contact usContact us
No Results Found
© iMusician Digital 2021. Powered by Help Scout
- Which NFL Franchise is Most Hated
- There was a Facebook violation
- What is Wahhabism and Salafism about
- What day did Allah create Adam
- Could the moon have been made by humans?
- Is Manchester safe at night
- Why do companies run Dutch auctions 1
- When is an imaginary number real
- Are graduates eligible for the JRF exam
- Why do cats go crazy at night
- Which project should I do in instrumentation?
- How can I crack an interview for UPPCS
- What is 3 2 out of 88
- Which stock is good to invest in
- What are the functions of core banking
- How to Lower Cholesterol
- What is a SEC 10K report
- Why are ballpoint pens retractable
- What Sufism Teaches About Fear and Fearlessness
- What are makeup palettes for?
- Is an unfathomable word
- What are possible hikes from Tbilisi
- What is your favorite pokemon
- How do I make cyanide