What is Volume 30 Amex's Salary
Unfair, unprofessional dandruff that burns you out completely and then throws you away
I think it's good about the employer
In a few good Teqms you are lucky and there is real solidarity
I think it's bad about the employer
No chance of getting any further. Weak leaders who do not manage blenders, bullshitters, etc., distribute the work unfairly in the team, never address or resolve conflicts, do not make local decisions
Suggestions for improvement
Manage blenders, bullsh * tter, etc. better, distribute work fairly in the team, address and resolve conflicts, sometimes decide something locally
Hitting, stabbing, biting. You get burned out and dropped, credits are not awarded to the top performers, but to the loud favorites.
Internally good, customers and contractual partners rightly find us too expensive, no international processes
Work from home came from New York, the conservative management would never have allowed it. WFH with a thousand calls, trainings, team meetings - 80% is admin, but everything should be worked on so that 80% are added
Career / further education
Salary / social benefits
Salaries are negotiated once, after which hardly any changes are possible, unless you are promoted
Cohesion of colleagues
In some teams you suffer together and therefore grow closer together, but the whole thing falls over again immediately
Dealing with older colleagues
They are expensive and have to go
Person-dependent, but in the upper levels conflict-shy, difficult employees are not managed, which affects the team atmosphere
WFH forced, everyone has to leave the office quickly, but no support for a good setup at home (chair, monitor, headset)
Foreign word for this company. Communication is selective, wildly confused and never in meaningful structures, even within teams and in projects.
Great on paper. In reality, you make yourself big by promoting women instead of promoting women. Women are chalked for what men are celebrated for. Employees with roots in other cultures or countries can be counted on 2 hands, disappointing with 450+ employees
Everything is given centrally, local ideas are not heard, no leeway. Nothing is done in-house, everything goes to service providers and agencies.
Environmental / social awareness
- How heterogeneous nucleation to melting occurs
- What food makes us fertile
- Malarone creates vivid dreams
- How many people are there
- Why is jazz perceived as demanding music
- All intelligent persons are wise
- What does it mean to rent 4G Mobile WiFi
- Why can't I delete this question 2?
- What are examples of miracles in real life
- How do I get installation services for sanitary installations
- Vegetables You can eat radishes with their skin on
- What is your opinion on 12 universal laws
- What are hard sacrifices
- What is a halogen compound 1
- How can I get my cakes to rise?
- What is the most unique lipstick color
- Can yoga cure my dust mite allergies
- Am I too late to improve?
- What are the best books of World War II
- Immunologists treat autoimmune diseases
- How important is sleep for health
- How do I develop foreign trade customers
- Medical tourism is what kind of activity
- Are high schools too college focused?