What is your favorite birthday picture
Favorite pictures or a DIY book for your personal photos ♥
Favorite pictures- DIY projects with photos
I was particularly inspired by the ideas for image transfer ♥ I have been interested in this area for a long time, but how it always is, sometimes the time is missing, sometimes the desire, then the required materials are not at hand, you probably know that too 😉 Mine Choice was made, you can probably guess it ... on wood.
Wood picture DIY
You need to:
a solid wood panel
Photo as a laser print on paper that is as thin as possible (mirror-inverted)
I took two wooden pads… .. one of the size of the photo I left natural, the other, a little larger, I flamed and brushed, so it aged artificially…. if you don't know it, just look here (click).
It is important that you have your photo on a Laser printer! print out, because only then does the color not penetrate the paper and can be easily transferred.
The image side of the photo and the wooden plate are generously brushed with the transfer medium, put both on top of one another and best smoothed out the photo with a squeegee. Then everything is left to dry overnight. The next day, moisten the paper well with water and carefully rub it off with your fingers. I also didn't think it was bad that the wood was a bit uneven in some places and the photo was not transferred so well at this point…. or that every now and then you not only rub off the paper, but also the transferred photo…. the imperfect is what makes the charm!
In the end I didn't paint the whole picture, but treated it with wood oil. If there is still a slight white haze over the picture because the paper has not yet been completely rubbed off, do not worry, it will disappear completely with the oil!
The photo motif is certainly easier to see on the light, untreated wood than on the dark one, where the wood grain stands out too much… .. although I even like the darker one better…. But not for the man of the heart at all, that's too shabby for him;)) and so now both Easter pictures are leaning slightly on top of each other on my shelf above the dining table. But they both do really well there, I think ♥
The blog tour and raffle
Finally, I have good news for you! The main publisher is giving away a raffle as part of a blog tour here 10 copies of Ina's book. Have a look at the other tour girls ♥ You can find the dates above or just click on the links below.
Tue, March 28th RAUMiDEEN
Thursday, March 30th mxliving
Tue, April 4th Mammilade
Thu April 6th Blick7
Thu, April 13th, sensual intoxication
Tue, April 18, CreativLIVE
Thursday, April 20, Hamburg from the inside
Tue, April 25 fim.works
Thursday, April 27th franse l (i) ebt meer
- How do I get through difficult times
- Are there Muslims in the Vatican
- What dogs can't eat
- If 6 x 36 what is x
- What do people learn in Christian camps
- Why should people use herbal products
- What is Wahhabism and Salafism about
- Which K-pop fandoms fight the most
- What is an automated litigation
- Why does the air float
- Are you good at fixing things
- Was society fair to Donald Trump?
- Burns one hemi more gas
- Why is 33 a master number?
- What are some good dreamy pop songs
- What are the best adware removal tools
- How dangerous are PVC fumes
- Why is linaclotide a dangerous drug
- What are social roles in sociology
- What music do you want in Aufzuegen?
- What are the training locations in Mumbai
- How to learn the simpli AI program
- What is the desalination of sea water
- Is there a diagnosis of Hirayama disease