What are wheaties
Knusperone - White Wheaties
Has White Wheaties from the manufacturer Knusperone 355 kcal (calories / kilocalories) on 100g. This corresponds to a calorific value of 1501 kJ (KiloJoule). The product is assigned to the food group cereal product, muesli.
The nutritional values come to 100g 11g protein, 68g of carbohydrates and 1.9g fat. Of the 68g of carbohydrates, 18g are sugar. The 1.9 g of fat are 0.4 g of saturated fatty acids, which are more stable than the unsaturated fats.
Salt has a proportion of 0.01g per 100g, which corresponds to 0.004g sodium. The fiber content is 11g.
The nutritional traffic light helps to classify the food more easily based on the nutritional values. According to the nutritional traffic light, the food is in the low range with 1.9g fat. The allocation of saturated fatty acids falls into the green area with 0.4g, which stands for a low proportion. At 18g, the sugar content of White Wheaties is high according to the guideline values of the nutritional traffic light. The proportion of salt is low.
Typical quantities and portions are packs of 600g and portions of 50g.
The EAN of the product is 22148506. Knusperone is a house brand (label) from ALDI Süd. Therefore, you can only buy this product from ALDI Süd.
No other varieties or flavors are known for White Wheaties.
The manufacturer Knusperone has entered a total of 12 foods with data on the nutritional values.
No meal has been created with this food.
The food White Wheaties was registered by bauer on March 12th, 2015.
Comments, opinions & additions from users
- Basically day trading is a game of chance
- Why is it important to drink fluids during exercise
- Have we really achieved peace?
- What is the correct pronunciation of the table
- Cleaning What causes so much dust
- Russians are generally smarter than Americans
- Joni Mitchell had polio
- Always substitutes a person for a person
- Why do people hate robinhood
- Neurology What causes hyperreflexia in hyperthyroidism
- What a sport is a marathon
- Xiaomi Mi A1 vs Note 4
- What types of industrial relays are there
- What is Limited Warfare
- How much water is used in agriculture
- How Samsung pays Apple
- Which devices make it easier to be professional
- Do people still need dictionaries
- Why do Chinese people compare Xi to Stalin
- George Soros is a Jew
- Sadism is a trait that is only reserved for humans
- What if cats and dogs worked together?
- Is VIT safe and convenient for girls
- How do educational counselors make money
- What is the value of 21 21
- How do you reconcile genius with madness
- What does class 2 cabling mean
- Why is nuclear waste dangerous?
- You can reuse false eyelashes
- Why is an addition possible
- Can a non-technical person learn PHP
- What is the chemical symbol of argon