Which stadium has the best food
Test center Essen stadium
Corona testing procedure
1. Online registration
You make an appointment.
2. You will receive an appointment confirmation
With the appointment confirmation you will receive a QR code that you must bring with you to the test appointment.
3. You will be at the test center on time for the appointment
Follow the signs for cars / pedestrians on site.
4. Registration on site
Have your appointment confirmation and your identity card ready.
Have your QR code ready, which you received with the appointment confirmation.
The testing is carried out by medical staff.
7. Waiting time
The evaluation of the test result takes about 15 minutes. You spend this waiting time in your car or in the waiting area.
You will receive your result on site after approx. 20 minutes.
Please also note the signs posted on the premises.
The instructions of the staff must always be followed.
Your way to the test center
Johanniter test center at the Essen stadium
Please note the signs on site and follow the instructions of the staff.
Directions using Google Maps
Arrival by car
... and take the Essen-Zentrum exit both from Duisburg and Dortmund. Follow the signs towards Dorsten, after a short time you will automatically come to the B 224. After you have passed Mercedes Lueg (right side), continue on the B 224 to the Bottroper Straße intersection (second left lane) at the University of Essen, turn left there and after approx. 3 km turn right at the third intersection into Hafenstrasse. The STADION ESSEN is on the left after approx. 200 m.
... and take the Essen-Nord exit. On the B 224 drive in the direction of Essen-Zentrum. After about 4 km on Gladbecker Straße, turn right at the second traffic light into Vogelheimer Straße. After approx. 3 km turn left into Hafenstrasse. The ESSEN STADIUM is on the right-hand side after approx. 200 m.
... and take the Essen-Rüttenscheid exit, drive on the B 224 (Alfredstraße) in the direction of Dorsten. You will then pass the Grugahalle (left side), Folkwangmuseum (left side), WAZ building (right side), Mercedes Lueg (right side), continue on the B 224 to the Bottroper Straße intersection (two left turn-off lanes) on the At the University of Essen, turn left and after approx. 3 km turn right at the third intersection into Hafenstrasse. The STADION ESSEN is on the left after approx. 200 m.
Arrival by public transport
S2: Dortmund - Castrop-Rauxel - Herne - Duisburg and back -> stop: Essen-Bergeborbeck
SB 16: Bottrop - ZOB Berliner Platz - Essen Hbf and back -> Stop: Hafenstrasse
170: Borbeck Bf - Altenessen - Kray - Steele S and back -> Stop: Lüschershofstraße
166: Dellwig Bf - Essen Hbf - Steele S - Hattingen-Niederwenigern and back -> Stop: Hafenstrasse
196: Essen-West S - Essen Hbf - Bergeborbeck - city harbor and back -> Stop: Hafenstrasse
To the timetable information of the Ruhrbahn
In co-operation with:
- Which state best represents Mexico
- What kind of meditation will help you lose weight
- Figure skaters can have tattoos
- How is the world doing these days
- What are some tips for knitting leggings
- What anime ruined your childhood
- What happens when the earth's river disappears overnight
- What is silicon dioxide used for?
- Your mood influences your decision-making
- Will red light therapy relieve fibromyalgia
- Have firefighters ever used Dalmatians
- Increasing height from the ground increases the temperature
- Why is an electric scooter slow
- What is the LDS lifestyle like
- How does REM sleep work
- Can you prove something without facts
- What is an opportunity to rent
- What are the symptoms of a mutation
- What is knowledge gained by experience
- How successful are you at playing pranks
- How can CLAT students join politics
- What does the Latin word Burris mean
- Where can I buy spruce in Chile
- What is your favorite way of drinking