Do you want to live in Beijing?
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
- Official name:
- People's Republic of China
- 1.4 billion
- National holiday:
- October 1
Most populous country in the world
China is located in the east of Asia and borders 14 countries. It is the fourth largest country in the world and has the most inhabitants. Around a fifth of the world's population lives in China. In the west of the country lies the Himalayas, the highest mountains on earth. The landscape in the east is characterized by flat plains and borders the sea. Most of the Chinese live in the east of the great country.
The capital of China is Beijing (also called Beijing). Over 20 million people live in the metropolitan area. The People's Republic is not a democracy. In the one-party state there is no parliamentary opposition and no free elections. Public freedom of expression, religion and freedom of the press are severely restricted. The communist party dictates which policy is made. and how people should behave. Human rights organizations and governments around the world are therefore criticizing China for violating human rights.
The economy is growing
China has developed at an enormous pace in recent years. The economy is booming: there is construction, production and very successful economic relations with many countries around the world - including Germany. Nevertheless, there is a growing gap between rich and poor. Because the rural population hardly participates in the rapid economic growth. China's economy must increasingly take environmental protection into account.
Paper, ice and a long wall
The Chinese civilization and culture are very old. Paper was invented in China more than 2,000 years ago. Ice cream and noodles were also first made in China. The largest structure on earth, the Great Wall of China, is over 2,500 years old. It was built as a fortification against peoples from the north and is more than 8,000 kilometers long.
In China, rice is mostly eaten - with chopsticks and not with a knife and fork. In order for this to work better, ingredients in the food are cut extra small. If you also want to eat with chopsticks, you will have to be patient at the beginning. It's not that easy.
If you open a Chinese newspaper, you will find many small works of art. A word does not consist of letters, but of characters. Chinese students learn about 2,500 characters in class. In contrast, the 26 letters in the German alphabet are child's play!
- Have you ever donated to a startup?
- Did YouTube remove the date of the video upload
- What are some fun facts about NYU
- When did the American Civil War end?
- Why is the ACLU against Mark Janus
- How many people are there
- Hillary Clinton is a respectful person
- Why were early PCs so expensive
- What is GDP How does it vary
- Kills vinegar semen
- How far is Spain from Scandinavia?
- Which US companies have introduced blockchain technology?
- What is a lomi-lomi massage
- Is there a black high-end Friday
- Who is buried in Pere Lachaise Cemetery
- Why does the moon block the sun
- What is the best career guide for aviation
- Should wakeboarding be an Olympic sport
- Is LPU good or not
- Who helped end the Hundred Years War?
- What is the purpose of git fork
- Can you help me improve this logo
- Has anyone tried Attracta
- How was Hitler at school