What is a postal service
Postal Service (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Post | service, Plural: Post | services | te
- IPA: [ˈPɔstˌdiːnst]
- 1) Authority, organization or company that is active in the field of postal traffic
- 2) Post employment
- Determinative compound post and service
- 1) service
- 1) “After the establishment of the Universal Postal Union and its standard postage, the overseas postal traffic as well as the Postal services of the participating countries completely unexpected growth rates. "
- 1) “Postage stamps were also often used to confirm telegram charges - after all, they were post- and telegraphsservice often combined in one authority. "
- 1) “This started an even more locally limited, but more reliable, German area in and around Aachen that was occupied by the Allies Postal servicewhich would later encompass the entire British and American occupation area, the bizone. "
- 2) “He justifies himself: As an évolué, a western lifestyle is expected of him, but his salary is enough even after more than a decade in Postal service not from."
- 2) “They weren't allowed to send ordinary telegrams either, but had to be content with sending mail telegrams, while all“ Reichsdeutsche ”in Bohemia and Moravia Postal services could make unlimited use. "
- Nominative: singular Postal service; Plural Postal services
- Genitive: singular Postal service; Plural Postal services
- Dative: singular Postal service; Plural Postal services
- Accusative: singular Postal service; Plural Postal services
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„o Employee for the Postal service (m / f / d) part-time (application deadline: April 15, 2019) o Part-time office and typist (m / f / d) at the Hof Police Department (application deadline: 30 April 2019).“
Police Bavaria, April 11, 2019
„Because of the freezing cold, hundreds of flights have already been canceled, schools have been closed in many places and the Postal service set. Several states have declared the disaster.“
scinexx, January 31, 2019
„As of now, the municipal office offers hospital Postal services at. You don't expect a business, it is a service for the population.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 20, 2018
„Several US states have already declared a disaster, eight people died due to the 'arctic cold'. In many places they capitulate Postal services.“
DiePresse.com, January 31, 2019
„Deutsche Post and consumers - the relationship has been difficult for some time. If the mail transport takes longer, there will be trouble with the customers. Statistics now show that the quality of the Postal service something has decreased.“
n-tv.de, April 27, 2019
„The American post office is working in a high deficit because it has to fulfill a basic service mandate that is no longer up-to-date. There has long been a need for reform. But Trump attacks that Postal service out of pure self-interest.“
NZZ, August 14, 2020
„Because the Norwegian Postal service Together with the creative agency POL from Oslo, tells the story of the birth of the Christ Child in an amusing commercial in a completely different way.“
Horizont.net, December 05, 2019
„The Federal Postal Commission Postcom requests from Postal service UPS (United Parcel Service) supervision fees plus default interest after. In addition, she fines UPS 104,000 francs.“
cash.ch, October 15, 2020
„To help people celebrate Easter, the Ukrainian takes Postal service Ukrposhta orders of blessed Easter cakes, as opposed to free delivery.“
Ukraine Journal, April 09, 2020
„Postage stamp collectors and Bond fans take note: the Postal service of the UK has launched a stamp collection dedicated to the series to mark the 25th Bond film 'No Time to Die'.“
Brigitte.de, February 18, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "postal service":
post:… Postal services; from Latin posita "fixed" synonyms: 1) post office, postal service, postal service, post office, postal system 2) federal post, postal company, imperial post 3) letter ...
Postal services: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Post | dien | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpɔstˌdiːnstn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Postdienst
Postal services: Postdienste (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variants: Dative Singular: Postdienst Syllabus: Post | diens | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpɔstˌdiːnstə]…
Postal service: Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternative Forms: Postdienstes Hyphenation: Post | diensts Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpɔstˌdiːnsʦ] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Postdienst
Postal service: Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternative Forms: Postal Service Hyphenation: Post | diens | tes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpɔstˌdiːnstəs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Postal Service
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Postdienst" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Postdienst/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “postal service” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Postal services (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Postal Service Hyphenation: Post | diens | te…
Postal services (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Post | diens | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Postal service (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Postal Service Hyphenation: Post | diens | tes Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Postal service (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Postdienstes Hyphenation: Post | diensts Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
inbox (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular inbox; Most of the inboxes ...
Inboxes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Inbox Hyphenation: Post | an | incoming pronunciation / stress: ...
Inbox (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subsidiary Forms: Inbox Hyphenation: Post | ein | gan | ges…
Inbox (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Inbox Hyphenation: Post | ein | gangs ...
Inboxes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Post | Ein | Ein | Gän | ge Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Inboxes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Post | ein | gän | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Post (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular items; Plural item genitive: singular item; ...
Item (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Pos | tens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpɔstn̩s]…
- What is your rating of Jobscan co
- Mall is short for something
- What are some dark secrets about Israel
- How can you bake cakes with bread?
- What makes people work together resists
- When does reading give me a headache?
- How old is Nicki Minaj
- Degrees of freedom can be a decimal number
- What do you mean by personalized gifts
- What does ALD stand for
- Are Lancer Tactical Budget AEGs worth buying
- Aurore Quercy Why are you so great
- Are non-profit companies a fallacy
- Who are the best intrapreneurs
- Why do I find peace in loneliness
- You can drink alcohol in Goa Beach
- Is studying at IISER now expensive?
- What are the fouls in Kho Kho
- What is the best interview question
- Why were the Victorians so class conscious
- Does Google Data Studio cost money
- You can study the CFA books from the last few years
- 8 reasons why startups fail 1
- Would you go out with a woman with braces?