What are the career opportunities in CSE
Dual study computer science career
What career and training opportunities are there?
Dual degree in Computer Science
After completing your dual degree in Computer Science, you will have both IT skills and business know-how. This not only gives you an idea of hardware, software and programming, you can also advise customers and manage projects.
After the Bachelor of Science, you can of course also add the Master's degree. Master’s degrees are offered in pretty much every area of computer science. With a master’s degree, you can still get a little more out of your salary negotiations, and if a management position is ever awarded, the master’s degree can be an argument to give you the job. Incidentally, such a master’s course is often sponsored by the company and offered alongside work.
After completing your dual degree in Computer Science, you have numerous opportunities to continue your education and thus specialize in a certain subject. Because the company you work for has usually already trained and promoted you, they are particularly interested in making you an even better employee. Therefore, many training courses are carried out directly by your employer and do not cost you anything. Possible further training areas are, for example, IT consulting, organizational support, software engineering or project management.
As a project manager, you have great responsibility for a specific project. This can be a large customer order or the development of a specific program. You are responsible for dividing the budget, delegating the tasks to your employees, being the contact person for everyone involved and overseeing the entire development. As a project manager, you are in one of the highest positions that you can achieve with a dual degree in Computer Science. This will be rewarded accordingly, in such a case your salary will be significantly higher than the maximum salary of 4,000 euros per month specified by us.
With the dual degree in Computer Science you have actually created a great basis for becoming self-employed at some point, if you feel like it. For example, you could set up your own IT consulting firm or offer a similar IT service. You have both the technical knowledge and the important business basics that you should master when starting a business. What you are still missing now are a few years of professional experience to get to know the business better, a network of customers to secure the orders for you, and a little equity.
- How old can I play tennis up to now
- What happens in theater workshops
- Who has the fastest hands in UFC
- Why is Ravindrababu Ravula known as Gabbar
- Will Elon Musk ever give up
- Who invented the air cooler?
- What is your rating of the Atlassian product
- How can you annul a marriage
- Settings as social workers
- Who are the conglomerates in Japan
- Are home security cameras vulnerable to cyberattacks
- Are horsehair worms harmful to the ecosystem
- Why were early PCs so expensive
- What's the best book on Kindle
- Can you keep coffee in plastic containers
- Which language family does Czech belong to
- How popular is rock music in India
- What does this Carfax report mean
- What is meant by legal responsibility
- Who gave the earth its name
- How is it that I cannot fully grasp politics
- Can Kashmiri Shaivism agree with Vedanta?
- Who is Nancy Sinatra
- What is patent leather
- Why are videos important
- Can you trust a long distance relationship
- Mathematica v12 has problems with simplification
- Why should ethical standards be followed
- What is SVM in ML
- What were the first words of Frosty The Snowmans
- What are the best designed castles of the kingdoms
- What are the best alternatives from CA.
- How many Hilton Hotels are there
- Why does death exist