Who are the most beautiful Arab actresses
Oscars 2019: Rami Malek "is the pride of the Arabs and the star of Hollywood"
Numerous Egyptians celebrated the Oscar win of actor Rami Malek on social networks. “The son of Egypt did it!” And “He is the pride of the Arabs and the star of Hollywood. Congratulations, Rami, ”users wrote on Twitter on Monday. Malek won the Oscar for Best Actor for his role as Queen singer Freddie Mercury in the film “Bohemian Rhapsody”.
“I am the son of Egyptian immigrants,” he said in his acceptance speech. “I am a first generation American. Part of my story is being written right now. ”Malek was celebrated for his words on social networks because he explicitly addressed diversity.
“We made a film about a homosexual migrant who lived his life the way he was. And the fact that we're celebrating him and his career tonight shows how much we crave stories like that, ”said the 37-year-old actor. With his victory, he was the first American of Arab descent to be recognized as best actor.
"Malek's Oscar win confirms that the sons of migrants have a lot of talent and are a source of inspiration for this nation," wrote Los Angeles-based Egyptian scientist Issam Hajji.
After the gala, Malek was backstage to answer questions from media representatives in Arabic and English. As a child, he felt like an outsider and wanted to abandon traditions. Only later did he recognize the beauty and diversity of his origins, said the newly crowned Oscar winner. "I would never have thought it was possible to play Freddie Mercury until I found out his name was Farrokh Bulsara." This motivated him to believe he could do it. Mercury (1946-1991) was born in Zanzibar to a family of Indian descent who later moved to England.
He never expected that he would ever hold an Oscar, said Malek. This is proof that anything is possible. Dreams could come true, said the actor beaming.
- What is cryogenic constant
- Where can I download movie subtitles
- How to become a Kaggle's Top Solver
- What comes in the CEED exam
- Are religious contributions tax deductible?
- How is the bar exam assessed
- What is W in Japanese
- This question is art
- Are there any hiking areas in Seattle
- Ubuntu won't load on Parallella
- Why do you like your prime minister
- What does RAC 81 RAC 53
- What is a BMI calculator
- Why do we use an LSI keyword
- Che Guevara was smart
- Like girls skateboarders while skateboarding
- What are the most beautiful places in Bengaluru
- How do you get the initial traction
- Salt water damages people
- What careers require arts degrees
- How much data does WhatsApp use
- Is there something wrong with being calm?
- How do I relax my calf muscles
- Colon cancer can occur in young adults