How reliable is computer science
Contact Person: Prof. O.Theel
Summary of the specialization and its goals (pdf)
Basically, students specializing in "Reliable Systems" should acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies that are imparted in the general M.Sc. program in Computer Science. In addition, the aim of the specialization is to specialize students in theoretical, practical and applied computer science with regard to the knowledge, analysis and design of reliable software systems - as they are used in particular in distributed implementation environments. In addition to the usual functional properties, reliable software systems have so-called non-functional properties such as high availability, a high probability of survival or a high level of security, as well as the highest possible performance under these specifications.
Reliable systems are used in particular where human or economic assets are threatened to a high degree by system failure. Reliable systems are used in the control and design of large technical devices such as power plants, distribution networks for electricity, gas and information, high-tech devices such as satellites, airplanes, ships and trains, but also in devices of everyday life such as cell phones and cars or implemented by reliable systems reliable services such as high-availability data storage and (telephone) switching services. The specialization prepares you for a professional activity e.g. with the manufacturers of such critical systems resp. the providers or operators of such critical services.
- Can logos be similar
- Basically day trading is a game of chance
- What is a battery operated
- Are people responsible for all people
- What is the Mayan religion
- What percentage of smartphone owners play tennis?
- Has actually fought Jeanne dArc
- People are still buying music posters
- What is an inflatable hot tub
- Can you force an addict into rehab?
- Who can appear for the PTE test
- You can travel on a container ship
- Do I have to be on Facebook
- What are loyalty points in Myntra
- Can a Spanish inquisition be expected?
- The blood test is an invasive procedure
- Is someone using a BitMEX trading bot
- How can you describe an isotonic solution?
- How do I make atheists happy
- How do I fix sproede cat's claws
- What is a bolo tie
- Your pancreas can affect your kidneys
- How does a call work 2