What is acid protease
Distillery enzymes are beneficial in distillation. They support the fermentation performance and improve the production yield. Distillers will achieve higher throughput, better flavor control, and more consistent product quality. We are an enzyme supplier and we guarantee that all enzyme products are offered at competitive prices.
Distillation enzymes break down starch and reduce the viscosity of the mash. Enzymes are used in the production of spirits before the fermentation process. Enzymes release fermentable sugars in the basic ingredients, then they can be fermented by yeast.
Benefits of distillation enzymes
- Liquefaction of starch
- Saccharification of starch
- Improve fermentation
Distillers enzyme products
The most popular enzymes for the distillation industry are high temperature alpha-amylase and glucoamylase.
Acid protease pathogens are amino acids, the best nutrients for yeast growth and a promoter of fermentation. In addition to a large amount of starch in corn raw materials, it also contains a certain amount of crude protein and starch, which are closely related, which affects the rate of hydrolysis of the starch. In the fermentation process, acid protease is added by hydrolysis protein, so that some difficult hydrolysis starch is released so that amylase glycation creates conditions, but also so that fermentation yeast provides plenty of nourishment.
In particular, acidic proteases have the following enzymatic functions in the alcohol fermentation process:
Promotes the dissolution of raw material particles
The acidic protease is readily soluble in the particles of the wine-producing raw materials, which creates favorable conditions for glycation fermentation. In addition to its own particle-dissolving effect, the acid protease can be adsorbed by the salsase and the amylase has a relieving effect, so that the glycated fermentation can proceed smoothly.
Is conducive to microbial proliferation
The acidic protease of molds plays an important role in microbial proliferation. Since it breaks down and produces L-amino acids, it can be extracted by microorganisms and used directly. With alcohol fermentation plus acidic protease, so that the protein in the raw material can be broken down more easily, so that the yeast supplies more free amino acids, the fermentation time is shortened.
Promotes alcohol fermentation
The reason acidic proteases promote alcohol fermentation is to increase the FAN level in the liquid, encourage yeast growth and reproduction, and reduce the loss of soil logistics and energy consumption caused by the use of bacteria for the Synthesis of amino acids is caused.
Effects on the viscosity of the fermentation liquid
Acid protease has a certain influence on the viscosity of the fermented liquid, the study shows that the increase in acid protease increases, significantly reduces the viscosity of the fermented poison. Since the viscosity of the fermentation liquid is decreased, it can improve the pumping efficiency and the cooling effect of the plate heat exchange and improve the separation efficiency of the hydraulic filtration after the distillation.
Offer fragrances and flavors
Acid protease in the tartaric acid environment, the crude protein hydrolysis into amino acids, amino acids are the raw alcohol flavor components of the premise of the substance.
Degraded Yeast Protein Bacteria
Acid protease can effectively break down the yeast bacterial protein, and the dead yeast body has the ability to break down the active yeast has no effect. After a large number of dead yeasts have been broken down by acid proteases, they are not only good nutrients for microorganisms, but can also be effective as precursors for the flavorings of alcohol.
- What exactly does a flight dispatcher do
- Has TaskRabbit competitors in Europe
- Will loans help my credit?
- There are unicellular animals and plants
- Where is Hitler's grave
- Can RAM affect the FPS
- Who is a good photographer
- What do the Russians think of NATO?
- What is the loneliest street in Alaska
- Shakira writes her own songs
- How difficult is mold remediation
- What's the worst joke ever
- Could two narcissists marry and find happiness
- Why is Adderall legal and methamphetamine illegal
- Why does vinegar dissolve eggshells
- Who was Cliff Burton
- Where is the best certificate translation
- How are coarse-grained granite rocks formed?
- Why are some people unattractive
- Who is the Best Cardiologist in Lahore
- How manipulated can a photo be?
- What is the range of NIT Silchar
- What is PowerAI from IBM
- Is religion a kind of childlike idea
- What color is copper sulfate
- Are neural networks generally reversible
- What is 5x9 9
- What is Asia Eurasia
- Vietnamese is a prominent language subject
- Wines spoil easily
- Who builds cell phone towers for Verizon
- What is the work culture at shopclues
- How is hydrodynamic energy generated
- Which rickshaw suits us best