What causes hives on the wrists
Hives (Allergic skin disease, nettle rash, urticaria)
Hives, or urticaria, is a common allergic skin disease. It is so called because it causes symptoms similar to skin contact with nettles. The main symptoms are wheals (raised skin) and severe itching. Quaddle addiction is also often spoken of.
There are two forms of urticaria: the acute and the chronic form. The acute form of urticaria usually heals on its own within a few hours or days; the chronic form can persist for many months.
Often the trigger is unknown. However, the symptoms of urticaria often occur in connection with real allergies. Most common on insect bites, medicines, and food.
Adult women in particular are affected somewhat more often than men.
Some of the symptoms can also be triggered mechanically - for example, by friction or pressure on the skin.
But external stimuli such as cold, warmth, sunlight or physical and emotional stress can also be triggers. If the urticaria has an immunological cause (i.e. an allergy), it occurs as an immediate allergic reaction, for example after consumption or contact with the allergen. In severe cases, the person concerned suffers an allergic shock reaction with circulatory collapse, which is an absolute emergency.
The skin disease urticaria is neither contagious nor hereditary; however, a familial predisposition is sometimes observed.
- Every business should be a content brand
- Are there sharks in Corpus Christi
- Is gasoline a conductor of electricity
- How does Viber make money
- What are covalent bonds made of?
- How useful it is to take a psychology course
- Why are politicians generally less physically attractive?
- What language did the Franks speak?
- Could Donald Trump win Virginia in 2020
- Who sang the song Love Child
- Why are elements of the sixteenth group called chalcogens
- Is NIT a good option after 12th
- What do sociopaths want
- Who was Cliff Burton
- What is France's most valuable asset
- How does Wikipedia have information about anything
- Narcissists are presumptuous
- Can you make wine from green grapes
- Why is Kirkwall's population so small
- How long do gel manicures last
- Are you alive and well
- How unsafe are airbags
- Are there plasma weapons
- I think the right thing
- Which films flopped in 2019
- Can open PSPP SPSS files
- Is peanut butter more nutritious than ghee
- What are field researchers
- Are there private schools in Sweden?
- How do you proceed
- What did Martin Luther King want
- What is PPD NOS
- What are the best SQL video tutorials
- How did Germany develop the Enigma Code