What is bias in electronic circuits
Introduction to the technology of optics for computing
Optics in Computing pp 44-101 | Cite as
The aim of the following chapter is to present the physical and electronic basics that are relevant for further understanding. Since CMOS circuits are mostly used in the OE-VLSI circuits intended for optical computing, the basics of VLSI technology (Chapter 2.1) and CMOS technology (Chapter 2.2) are explained first. The focus is particularly on learning to understand the fundamental properties of certain components of optics and optoelectronics, which are essential for the design of optoelectronic architectures, which are naturally foreign to the computer scientist at first. This primarily affects two areas: on the one hand, the structure and function of micro-optical components (Chapter 2.3), which are relevant with regard to the implementation of optical connections for computing systems, and, on the other hand, the structure and function of the basic elements for optoelectronic circuit technology (Chapter 2.4). Physical textbook knowledge is conveyed as well as current developments in system integration are presented (Chapter 2.5).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
There are no affiliations available
- What is the full form of SAST
- Why do adult women wear onesies
- How can I buy chatbots software
- Can alcohol dehydrate you
- What chemicals absorb ozone
- Can the i-pill be taken regularly?
- What are the funny moments of Harry Potter
- What kind of photography do you do
- Is the army disability pension taxable?
- Astrological stars demand or force the why
- How can I improve my bad teeth
- God killed all the dinosaurs
- Who invented the concept of sin?
- What is an Amazon Web Service Certification
- Who makes the best wrench
- Would you prefer trains to airplanes
- Why do people get scared
- Mechanical engineering is not for girls
- What is the area peculiar to philosophy
- Are ENTJs naturally extroverted or introverted
- How does AR VR help you
- What is special about your city?
- I will have lifelong obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Degrees of freedom can be a decimal number
- Should I believe astrology
- Which is the best SUV for India
- How does emotional pain affect decision-making
- What are some favorite brands of rice
- How snakes bite after death
- The internet boom is over
- Why is fluorine so abnormal
- How is the ego counterproductive
- How can I say goodbye
- How many monitors can iMac support