Is Jason Dean a psychopath or a sociopath
What happens when you attack psycho / sociopaths?
I am 14 years old and have been grappling with this topic lately and now have a few questions.
1) I've read that they differ in that psychopathy is a flaw in the brain and sociopathy "arises" through trauma, but the definition of psychopathy on Wikipedia only says that there are people who do not feel empathy. So would a sociopath who doesn't feel empathy have to be a psychopath at the same time?
2) There are characteristics or typical behaviors for psychopaths (not acting emotionally) and sociopaths (acting emotionally). Now I found sociopaths (who became this through a traumatic experience) who act like psychopaths and psychopaths who have no control over their actions and who act like sociopaths. Is there a term for the separation of "typical sociopaths" and "sociopaths with psychopathic behaviors"?
3) If a part of the brain is not active in psychopaths, could it not theoretically be reactivated? So can it be that a psychopath can regain weak empathy in his or her life?
4) If a psychopath does not feel empathy, then there are no strengths of psychopathy, because if you feel a little empathy you are no longer a psychopath? (Since you cannot feel more than 100% no empathy)
5) If psychopaths do not have empathy, why do some psychopaths bond with people even though they do not get any benefit from it?
6) In films / series, psychopaths not only behave in such a way that they do not care about the suffering of people, but also that they enjoy watching people suffer. What percentage of psychopaths does this apply to? (Having fun when they see people suffering)
- What is Gordon Ramsay's Crispy Salmon Recipe
- What are the functions of core banking
- What are your suggestions for Amritsar City
- What makes Arsenal a great club
- What if science is made up
- Which companies are pioneers in waste management?
- Which juicing machine did you buy
- How does the repatriation of corporate profits work
- A man should be emotional and sensitive
- On which bush do blackberries grow
- What is critical reading in English
- Teaching is impossible
- Which is the best branded marine speaker
- What does Isha mean in Arabic
- Sweating slows down skin aging
- What does the Japanese word Michigo mean
- What color is a black hole
- How does a ball seam work in cricket
- What causes neck pain after fainting
- Should I still fear rejection
- What describes life in two words
- Is it wrong to make goals known?
- What are the top cloud databases
- When is a tomato ripe?