Earn money respect for us
Make a decision!
- Offenses scratch the positive self-image; Rights: WDR
The term respect plays a very important role in various facets in youth language and in everyday youth. Respect means, among other things, respect, courtesy, fairness, recognition, authority, tolerance, caution and prestige. Disrespectful behavior, on the other hand, can be described with the terms disregard, condescension, humiliation, disregard, insult or abuse.
However, respect is not only effective in private spaces. A functioning society is based on equality and justice. Implementing these goals is only possible through respectful behavior among all actors. This demand is based on the idea that for a humane life, as it is entitled to according to the Basic Law, people need social recognition or - more broadly - mental integrity, which is also based on respect, as well as physical health. Because confirmation is important - especially in identity-building youth - in order to develop a positive self-image and thus to be able to respect oneself at all.
Respect is seen as a basic human need and is therefore one of the goods worth protecting. Accordingly, on the one hand people struggle for respect for themselves, on the other hand there are structures that ensure and maintain respect. Respect is based on social interaction. It determines the type of social interaction, for example in the family, among friends, in a club, in the professional environment and at school.
- Do you like trucks
- Who is Mike Maloney
- When should I burden my employees?
- What are generics used for in Java
- What are the characteristics of Dicot embryo
- Can software developers make video games
- How does the spider lay eggs
- Which state are 49ers from
- Why can't classically trained musicians improvise?
- How religious are the youth of Iran
- The natural selection explains the common descent
- How will traffic lights turn green
- What is the automatic identification system AIS
- Is located in Buckthorn, Minnesota
- How is winter in Calcutta
- What are attention to detail skills
- Parents know we masturbate
- Do Germans have middle names
- What comes after e-commerce
- How is Berkeley College a good school
- Who discovered cancer and when
- What ugly traits do you attract?
- How do the ciliary muscles adapt
- Can play a PS4 Blu-ray Disc