How can I keep the conversation going
Text message flirting: You can write this to keep the conversation going
Flirting is difficult for some people, but text message flirting goes one better. That is exactly why we have put together some interesting messages for you, which you are welcome to send to make it easier for you!
Anyone who is currently struggling through the modern dating jungle, cannot avoid writing text messages. Whether on WhatsApp or Tinder: Sometimes it is not that easy to keep the conversation going - especially if you want to find out more about the person and have not yet had a date (or only one or two dates) and accordingly not too much knows well. How good that we have some tips up our sleeve that can help you out of the mess. From now on you no longer have to frantically think up something and can instead score points with your interlocutor with these questions.
You can write that to keep the conversation going
1. "I'm really fed up with my Spotify playlists right now. Do you have any songs you can recommend?"
2. "I really want to travel this summer. Do you have any travel destination that really impressed you? Maybe you can recommend something great!"
3. "What do you actually like to cook best? I'm really hungry and desperately need inspiration!"
4. "Do you have any weird nicknames? The funnier the better - so out with it!"
5. "If money weren't an issue, what would you most like to do for a living?"
6. "Hand on heart: Do you have any funny habit? Mine is (...)"
7. "What was your highlight of the day today? Mine was (...)"
8. "I feel like going to the cinema. Have you seen any film lately that I should definitely see?"
9. "What is the most annoying habit someone can have?"
10. "What were you addicted to as a kid?"
Extra tip: You should keep these things in mind when writing
All of the above questions have one thing in common: they leave your text partner enough leeway to answer in more detail. A simple "yes" or "no" that you can answer to your question often leads to the conversation stalling. Interesting questions lure your counterpart from the reserve and ensure that you have more to talk about. However, you should make sure that you have the feeling that the other person is just as interested in finding out more about you as you are. If this is not the case, no matter how hard you try and ask the most interesting questions of all time - they will is of no use if the person you are talking to shows no interest in you.
- How do I advertise on OTT platforms
- Can see spiders at night
- What if Russia became Catholic?
- Are NPTEL certificates recognized and assessed abroad
- Should I invest in ETH?
- What is it like to be yourself
- What are some werewolf tropes in fiction
- Are Lancer Tactical Budget AEGs worth buying
- What are the causes of parallel economy
- What is the chemical symbol of argon
- How to make delicious hot dogs
- Cars for Kids is a legitimate charity
- Transferring marriage contracts between countries
- What is a wish you have
- What are chicken breast chops
- How did Dave Grohl come to Nirvana
- Why does phantom pain occur
- How big is the A380
- What's the point of using pi
- Did Nikola Tesla shape today's world
- What about fishing makes you happy
- Burns one hemi more gas
- Why don't you like dogs
- Can we control our senses through vibrations?