What is 20 10 5
Traditional or avant-garde, classic or modern, elegant or rustic: WUNDERWERK est blends in with any environment. 1964 paving clinker harmoniously. The natural, warm shades of color fit on the terrace, in the driveway or in the garden idyll - and also in public spaces, on small and large squares, in pedestrian zones and parks. The paving clinker with mini bevel is made from finely ground clay without any chemical additives and is available in the format 20 x 10 x 5.2 cm. Fired extra hard at around 1,100 ºC, the result is an extremely resistant ceramic stone. That makes clinker dirt-repellent, frost-proof and acid-resistant. They are easy to clean and easy to walk on thanks to the slightly rough surface. WUNDERWERK est. 1964 Pavers cannot be damaged by the ravages of time or a storm. Even full sun does not fade its colors, but shines!
|Item type||Paving clinker|
|Weight||2.3 kg / pc.|
|Abrasion||DIN EN 1344-A3|
|Resistant to road salt||Yes|
|particularities||CE certified corresponds to the requirements of DIN 1344 + DIN 18503|
- Can NEC be prevented
- What are the types of ultrasound scanning
- How did Adolf Hitler come to power?
- Should you be home teaching in Canada
- Why is YouTube full of Indians
- Green leafy vegetables are the healthiest
- What are the best books of World War II
- Quiz Why do people take quizzes
- Which baby sweaters are comfortable for children
- Genetic engineering is required
- Did Linda McCartney separate the Beatles
- What games do you play on your smartphone
- Can remove the BJP Article 35A
- How would you define polar and non-polar
- How can I enter the illustration market
- Who invented the concept of sin?
- Breathing usually affects both nostrils
- Why should a person marry an ex
- Which light is best for makeup?
- What is the actual programming
- Why are insects not afraid of people
- What is a high pain threshold
- Why was synthetic oil developed
- Which breed of cattle is pure black