What can I export to Morocco
Since 1.2.2020: New conformity control (VoC) for export to Morocco
The Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKÖ) informs:
Morocco has passed a new law, according to which a number of industrially manufactured products must be proven to conform to Moroccan standards when they are imported. The Ministry of Industry, Trade and Commerce has therefore named three companies that will be tasked with monitoring compliance with import regulations from February 1st. These are the French Bureau Veritas, the German TÜV Rheinland and the Spanish company Applus Fomento.
With a few exceptions, since February 1, 2020, every delivery of industrially manufactured products has to be checked in advance for conformity with Moroccan standards. The supplier can freely choose which of the three companies is commissioned with the inspection. The costs are also to be borne by the supplier; fixed tariffs apply. The background to the new regulation is the intention to no longer have to carry out controls at the border crossings and thus to ensure fast delivery.
Safety-relevant articles are the exception - these are still checked at the border crossings and ports on arrival in Morocco and do not require a declaration of conformity. This includes spare parts for vehicles (brake pads, tires, batteries, windshields ...), building materials (ceramic tiles, cement, sanitary facilities, fittings ...), stoves and gas heaters, textile / clothing items, cell phone chargers and carpeting. A detailed list can be requested from the Casablanca Foreign Trade Center.
After a transition period until April 19, 2020, deliveries can only be processed by the importer via the PortNet contact point if the electronically issued declaration of conformity is available.
- What's stopping people from stealing lime rollers?
- Basic income is inevitable
- Are sugar and ADHD linked?
- Can you do Ziebart over rust
- How do you know your bike?
- What if cats and dogs worked together?
- Does the Welsh language have a silent w
- What is the structure of DNA 4
- What songs I was hoping to choreograph
- What is BMW ConnectedDrive
- Where do Laeuse really come from
- Dear Quorans, why did you smile today?
- How can you support autism
- Has anyone ever benefited from LIC
- Hate jinn people
- Who were the first invaders in Egypt
- What are the best Alcatraz tours
- Checks cannot have an address
- Are news companies that corrupt?
- What do women dislike in bed?
- Menachem was a religious Jew
- Is that a good sandwich recipe
- Which fruits are treated as vegetables
- What is the best material for mattresses
- How good is John Kerry's French
- Why do we study pressure in meteorology
- Which underrated 80s film deserves a remake?
- Eat mustard with Turkey
- Why doesn't the Bible talk about reincarnation?
- Why do linkages use chains
- Who invented the concept of sin?
- Is Australia cheaper than the US
- Which is the best AWS training